Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - The Secret Weapon

I will start as a summary since everyone were eager to know how my story goes, then, I will start my true long story which entitled : "Secrets Untold"

Enjoy my whole Yugioh story summary ! ^^ tell me if you don't understand..:)

Chapter 9 - The Secret Weapon

Chapter 9 - The Secret Weapon
Title : The Secret Weapon
Disclaimer : see chapter 1

Hey, guys! Here's chapter 9, so please enjoy and comment! :P

During the 6th round and final round, Yugi, Yami and 'the girl' were having a fierce battle fighting with the monsters that had blocked their way to victory. So far, the person who gets to destroy all the monsters and gets most points was surprisingly the girl because she used special, rare cards that no one have ever heard of and some of them has amazing effects which can great damage to the monsters. The duel monster stood beside her was in fact her one of the favourites that is Silent Magician. Yugi used Dark Magician while Yami used Dark Magician of Chaos ( all three of them seems to like to use 'Magicians'..XD ). The girl was the one who meet the 10 duelists first before Yugi and Yami arrives later on. Then, the girl decided to use her 'secret weapon' to beat all 10 of them as fast as she could. This 'secret weapon' of hers was the combination of the 6 fairy cards ( where did she get all those cards ? you'll find out soon! :P ) and she use the 'combine' card to transform all 6 of the fairies into two fairy queens ( why there's two ? well, I couldn't explain this but it somehow happens..:o ) and those two fairies were Flora and Fiona. The two of them can also combine together to summon the most powerful fairy of all, Fransisca, The God Fairy. The power of Fransisca was twice the power of the three Egyptian Gods ( Osiris, Obelisk, and God of Ra..I think) However, in order to summon Fransisca, it is required to sacrifice a great amount of life points that is 3000 life points ( o.O ) and 2000 life points to summon Flora and Fiona, the two fairy queens. So, it was tough to summon them ( so that's why she bought a lot of cards which can help her increase her life points ) The girl can only manage to summon at least 4 fairies when she fought with the 5th duelist.( oh ya, the 6 fairies I've mentioned before are Water, Fire, Earth, Air, Dark and Light. They are also known as the Elemental Fairies! :D ) When the girl fought with the 5th duelist, Yugi and Yami were already gaining up and were now dealing with the 6th duelist (ooohhh..:o ) They were having a hard time trying to beat these 10 duelists. When all three of them fought and won the duel, they were headed towards the location of 'The King'. This time, Yami was the first, while Yugi was the second and the girl came third, but still, the girl has more points compared to the other two..When they meet 'The King', they started to duel immediately without wasting time. The audience and other duelists who were watching this breathtaking duel cheered for them. They were fascinated by the girl's duel monsters and how well the three of them played. They were also eager to know who's the real champion of this tournament especially Yugi's friends. The winner was still undecided and by the looks of it, it seems that none of them have any idea of who is going to win this round. The three of them were skillful duelists after all so all they could do was watch the duel that showed on the big screen..

So what do you think ? who is going to win this tournament ? this question will be answered when you read the next chapter, so stay tune for Chapter 10 : And The Winner Is ? ( I don't know! *acts like I don't anything..XD* ) and please comment! :P

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment