Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - And The Winner Is ?

I will start as a summary since everyone were eager to know how my story goes, then, I will start my true long story which entitled : "Secrets Untold"

Enjoy my whole Yugioh story summary ! ^^ tell me if you don't understand..:)

Chapter 10 - And The Winner Is ?

Chapter 10 - And The Winner Is ?
Title : And The Winner Is ?
Disclaimer : see chapter 1

alright! chapter 10 is up, please enjoy and comment! :P

Everyone was amazed when they saw the girl who has summoned the two fairy queens, Flora and Fiona. It's strange to see that Flora looked identical to Celine and Fiona, of course looked identical to 'the girl' who's living inside Celine's body. Although the audience didn't really noticed this, Yugi's friends were surprised and wondered if Flora and Fiona are just like Dark Magician who look like Mahad back in Ancient Egypt, maybe those two fairy queens have something related to Celine's and 'the girl's' past ? Their thoughts were interrupted when they heard the audience cheered, even louder than before..( heehee, actually, some of the cards especially the fairies cards are NOT created by Pegasus, Celine found these cards 'somewhere' and it has been created before Pegasus, but don't worry, you'll find out soon! :D ) The girl used one of her most powerful attacks - The Fairy Combo Blast. The two fairy queens used their wands and destroyed the monsters which was summoned by the 6th duelist. This way, she can moved on to the next opponent easily without wasting time even though this plan was risky and require more luck since she have to sacrifice 2000 life points! While she was beginning to duel with the 7th duelist, Yugi and Yami were dueling with the 7th duelist too but their duels were almost over. The winners were still undecided. A few hours later, Yami and Yugi was dueling with their last opponent all 10, while the girl has just finished dealing with the 9th duelist..The girl had the chance to summon the two fairy queens again and beat her opponent before she ran along with Yugi and Yami as the lead. when tey reached the 'golden castle' where 'The King' was located. Without any seconds to spare, they dueled with the 'The King' immediately. At this moment, the lowest life points was Yugi while the most life points was the girl. However, it turned out to be a not-surprising result in the end. Yami was actually the first to reach to the end which was getting the red flag that was situated on top of the golden castle ( you just have to run up the stairs and get it, it'll be tough to run up since the castle is very high! I'm not sure how high it is but you've seen castles before in a fairy tale right ? XD ) 1 minute later, Yugi arrived and got the red flag and after another 2 minutes, the girl finally arrived and so the winner has been decided. Although the girl gets the most points at the beginning, it seems that Yami and Yugi get to catch up and got higher points than her. It was very close but we have a winner ( and that is Yami! *claps and cheered* XD ) The girl felt dissapointed but was happy to have a great duel with other duelists in the tournament ( even though she didn't get the chance to duel with Yugi or Yami personally, but maybe next time she will! :P but until now, she didn't get the chance to summon the God Fairy, Fransisca throughout the battle ) The tournament was over and the audience including Yugi's friends cheered for the three duelists who stood proudly on top of the 'golden castle', all three of them had felt exhausted but enjoyed the battle with each other. Before, the three duelists had the chance to get out of the machine, lights went out and everything inside the tournament was now in darkness, including the machines which had all shut down so suddenly...

*gasp* Lights went out ? Machines shut down ?? What is happening and the more important thing is what will happen to our three heroes who were trapped in the machine ??? eager to know ? Find out in the next chapter! Chapter 11 : The Familiar Symbol!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment