Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Swallowed Up in The Sound of My Screaming

Interlougue:
Akito made a mistake and fell in love. One day, his lover bumped into Hatori and found out about the curse. She couldn't take it and wished she could forget all about it. She got her wish the next day. Akito wondered what to do with the

Chapter 1 - Swallowed Up in The Sound of My Screaming

Chapter 1 - Swallowed Up in The Sound of My Screaming




Interlougue:


Akito made a mistake and fell in love. One day, his lover bumped into Hatori and found out about the curse. She couldn't take it and wished she could forget all about it. She got her wish the next day. Akito wondered what to do with the child they had. He couldn't ban her because she carried the curse, so he decided to keep her and raise her as his own. Hatori knew what a grim fate the child had, but did not dare speak up. Nobody but Akito and Hatori knew of this child...until now. What's going to happen to her?




Swallowed Up in The Sound of My Screaming


~Part One~




Kei Sohma sat in the corner of a dark room, tears falling from her face. No matter how hard she tried to hold them back, they always came through. Akito had told her not to cry, for only weaklings did. She had heard this from him so many times. One trembling hand went to the other and felt the black and white bracelet that Akito said to never take off. She slowly picked herself up and went to a window. Light poured through the window. "If only I could be out there," she murmured, putting her hand up to the cool glass. A tear fell to the ground, followed by another.



"Kei!," Akito called her from the next room. Kei opened the door, and went into the room. She glanced around to see if he had any company. All she saw was an empty room. She looked out the door and there he was, basking in the sunlight. She bowed. "Yes Akito-san?" she replied. "Go to Hatori's room and get me a cup of tea." he ordered. "Yes Akito-san." she answered. She bowed again and went out the door. She walked down the hall and opened the door to Hatori's room. She looked around, hoping Hatori was there. He was the only one who could understand what she was going through. To her displeasure, Hatori wasn't in the room. "Probably on buisness somewhere...maybe it's that Yuki he was talking about yesterday...The one with the bronchial problems....." she murmured.



She walked into a smaller room, Hatori's office. She found a still hot tea kettle on the corner of his desk. "Thank you Hatori-san!" she praised. She walked over to the kettle and poured a cup of tea. She rushed back to Akito's room as fast as the cup would let her. She got to Akito's door. "Finally, I didn't spill any." she said relieved. She opened the door and gave the cup to Akito. "Kei-kun...listen to me." Kei looked at Akito with surprise. He hasn't used Kei-kun since she was seven. "Kei-kun, I have company coming over later today. So put your maid's outfit on. I don't want anyone to know of you except Hatori, understood?" "Understood Akito-san," Kei answered. "Good. Now go into your room." he ordered.



Kei bowed once more and slipped into her room. One lone tear fell from her face. "Why me?" she asked herself, her voice echoing through the room. She opened her closet and moved her maid's outfit to her bed. She shut the curtains and put the outfit on. She reopened the curtains and light flooded the room. She heard Akito's door open and someone come in. She put her ear to her door and listened in. This is what she heard:

"Hello Akito." a familiar voice said. "It's Hatori," Kei thought.




"Hello Hatori. Did you tell Shigure and Tohru to come this afternoon?"



"Yes Akito." Hatori replied. Kei could tell that he didn't like what was going on. His voice was slightly shaky. Apparently, Akito noticed this as well.



"Hatori, your voice sounds a bit worried. Is it because you have feelings towards Tohru?" he said.



"No Akito."



"Good. I knew you learned your lesson with your love problem in the past."



"Love problem? I'll ask Hatori about it later," Kei thought.



"Kei! Come here."

Kei opened the door into the next room.




"Sit down," Akito ordered, "You might want to hear this."


Hatori glanced at Akito, wondering what he was planning. "Whatever it is, it can't be good for Kei," he thought.




Kei sat down on a mat beside Hatori. "Yes Akito-san?" she asked, afraid of the answer.



"I bet you would like to meet this Tohru Honda you've heard so much about, wouldn't you?" he asked coldly.



"I wouldn't mind to see what she looks like Akito-san." she answered. She didn't like where this was going at all.



"Hatori, lead little Kei-kun to Shigure's house. Let her be with her own kind." he said, a cruel smile spreading across his face.



Both Hatori and Kei looked at Akito in shock. Hatori regained his composure, stood up and offered Kei his hand. She took it and walked to the door. Before she went out, she looked back and whispered, "Thank you father."



The two went to Hatori's room and sat in his office for a little bit. Hatori glanced at Kei's outfit. "You can't go out in something like that," he mumbled.



"What? What's that supposed to mean?" she looked down at her clothes. "Oh. I see. Do you think we should go to Ayame's shop?"



"No. That might be fatal. Ayame's confidence is his ultimate weapon. He might just blow you away..."



"Uhh....Okay.....what about that dress you saved?"



"That might work, if it's your size......"

Kei tried it on and remarkably, it fit. They went out the door, and a maid was waiting for Hatori.




"Yes?" he asked the maid when she walked up to him.



"Akito would like to see you," she answered.



"Really? I'll be there in a minute." he said, then looking toward Kei he told her, "Stay exactly where you are. Don't move okay?"



"Okay!" she replied. She had forgotten how it felt to be outside. She could stay here forever.



Moments later Hatori was in Akito's room once more.



"Yes Akito?" he asked.



"Make sure you tell me exactly what happens, and that she discovers Kyo." he replied coldly.



"Of course Akito." Hatori answered, standing up and walking out the door.


Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

YaoiPrincess on June 30, 2006, 7:03:38 PM

YaoiPrincess on
YaoiPrincessDuuuuude, this is sure interesting. I cant wait to read more! Oh, wait!There IS more!cooooool

synclaire232 on February 19, 2006, 4:25:24 PM

synclaire232 on
synclaire232wow. i like it.

greednpyroluverjonia on August 6, 2005, 2:26:24 AM

greednpyroluverjonia on
greednpyroluverjoniai really really like it