Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Who Knew

My story of the end of the Inuyasha series and what Kagome does. This is technically done.

Chapter 1 - Who Knew

Chapter 1 - Who Knew
HLF: Hey. This is my new story. Hope you guys like it.

Summary: Kagome's POV after Naraku is defeated and the world is at peace. What is a young Kagome to do? R & R .

Music: Who Knew

By: Pink



You took my hand You showed me how You promised me you'd be around Uh huh That's right

I took your words And I believed In everything You said to me Yeah huh That's right

Kagome watched sadly as Inuyasha once again left their campsite. He had been leaving a lot now days and Kagome knew the very reason why. The truth was harsh and had hit her right in the face. Kagome was left stunned the day she found out.

'Hell, I knew it was going to happen but didn’t try and prevent it… But if Inuyasha was happy I was happy. My mother told me she was very wise for doing that and to remember that I always had a home at the Higurashi shrine no matter what I did.' A bit of pride built up in me at the thought of me being wise but it was like she was telling me I was old.

'It was because Kikyo was back it had been only a few weeks since they had defeated Naraku and I was feeling "left out of the loop". They used that one wish to make Kikyo alive again. To feel, see and hear like humans and demons did.'

If someone said three years from now You'd be long gone I'd stand up and punch them out Cause they're all wrong

I know better Cause you said forever And ever Who knew

'Miroku had proposed to Sango and they were busy planning the arrangements and decorations for their wedding. Sango didn’t have time for going to the hot springs and talking about boys and things like that… it was always busy lately.'

'But I was still happy for them wishing I could have had something like that, but sadly no one accepted me and if they did they wouldn’t accept Shippo. And I wasn’t about to leave Shippo behind, what kind of mother would I be then?'

'Shippo was all grown up now and was learning how to be a strong demon. Everyday he and Kirara would go out into the fields and spar. I had to admit Shippo was getting stronger and wouldn’t need her help whenever Inuyasha hit him.'

'He didn’t need his okaasan anymore. But I had one wish for Shippo .I wished I had the time to go look for an otousan for Shippo.' She smiled weakly at the thought of Shippo’s happy face.

Remember when we were such fools And so convinced and just too cool Oh no No no

I wish I could touch you again I wish I could still call you friend I'd give anything

Lord Sesshomaru had joined in the great battle and good thing he did too. He saved Kagura and now they are both mated and residing in the Western lands. Kagura was safe and was not cursed with the burden of being Naraku’s spawn.'

'Even after what’s she’s done Sesshomaru still accepted her. Who would have thought. The great Lord Sesshomaru and Kagura the Wind Demoness… together?'

When someone said count your blessings now 'fore they're long gone I guess I just didn't know how I was all wrong

Yeah yeah I'll keep you locked in my head Until we meet again Until we

'Sesshomaru’s ward Rin was currently with Shippo. They make a cute couple even though Sesshomaru didn’t approve and thought it was foolish to have a relationship at the young tender age of 14.'

'But he took it back later on when Rin was picking flowers to give to Sesshomaru and Shippo. When a giant bear demon was a hungry and it decided that it was the predator and Rin was the prey. Shippo had come onto the scene just in time and sliced the demon's head clean off its shoulders with his claws which had grown longer and stronger over the years we had spent shard hunting.'

'Jaken was still serving under Lord Sesshomaru and had gotten used to Rin. Though he still called her “a stupid, worthless ningen” which he got bonked on the head for and stepped on he was becoming great friends with Rin… even though he wouldn’t admit it… he would protect Rin in any possible situation.'

'Kikyo was mated to Inuyasha and was smiling now she was able to be happy. I had to admit I was still a bit jealous but knew it was meant to be that way. I don't belong in this time period.'

Until we meet again And I won't forget you my friend What happened

If someone said three years from now You'd be long gone I'd stand up and punch them out Cause they're all wrong and

'Maybe I should have gone home a long time ago. Seeing as this extra day was a waste of my time. It had only been so I could spend her last few days with my friends and everyone else from this era.'

That last kiss I'll cherish Until we meet again And time makes It harder

'I had nothing left to do in this era. Everything was finished and my friends were moving on as if I didn't exist. I didn't think it would end this way but I guess you can't predict the future.'

I wish I could remember But I keep Your memory You visit me in my sleep

Kagome went into Keade’s hut and began to write a quick note just so her friends wouldn’t get worried and go out and search for her… ‘I doubt they would they were probably so caught up in their own lives. They wouldn’t notice I was gone…’

My darling Who knew My darling My darling Who knew

Dear Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango, Shippo and Kirara,

I’m guessing by the time you read this I will be gone. I have returned to my home, 500 years in the future. I guess this means goodbye… goodbye to Inuyasha my best and first true friend, almost brother in the feudal era. Miroku, my perverted big brother. Sango my sister till death do us part. Shippo, my oh so kawaii son. And finally Kirara the little neko cat for always rescuing me during the years when I was an untrained miko. They were my best friends and my second family. I wish you guys good luck for the rest of your lifes. I’m sorry for not being able to tell you this in person but I was afraid I would not have been able to…Well bye you guys have fun without me and remember I love you all!

Kagome

My darling I miss you My darling Who knew Who knew

Kagome gave one last sigh as she jumped into the well while whispering “ Goodbye my friends I hope we meet in the future if not then, then maybe in heaven.” And with that done the strange girl disappeared in a flash of blue light never to be seen in the feudal era ever again.

THE END

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HLF: Yea I know bad ending... But I was thinking of continuing this into like a story but then again I only did want it to be a songfic. Buuut iunno... whaddya think?review and make me happy D

ja ne

XxĦ£ғxX

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AmmyK on February 17, 2007, 11:19:56 AM

AmmyK on
AmmyK*sniff sniff* ...so...sad!!!!