Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The love of my life!

This is a bio about me and my boyfriend Damien!

Chapter 1 - The love of my life!

Chapter 1 - The love of my life!
On a bright sunny day I wanted to go outside. So I got dressed got my hair done and went out! I was hanging out with my friend Triana all morning. At 4 o clok I saw a basket ball on the ground. I picked it up. When I turned around and saw a 11 year old boy. I walked over to him. He snatched the ball out of my hands! Tiana and Quentessa told me it was there cousin Damien! I was twitterpaited! He was so fine! Damien ran over to me and gave me my ball back! I told him my name was Aliyyah. He looked at me like he was in love. All 4 of us went to the resource center to play games. Everywhere I go he followed me! When we all went outside Damien told me how sexy I am. He wanted to rock my world! I told him how HOT he was. I was burning hot! We became boyfriend and girlfriend. We wanted to be alone for a while. We hid by the slide. We were kissing. Tiana spyed on us!!! She said congragulations! Damiem started spanking my butt. I was not comfterble with that! I loved him!




Ps:If U wanna hear chapter 2 holla at me son!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

myspace789 on April 6, 2007, 12:06:20 AM

myspace789 on
myspace789cute but thats love is all about