Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - um chapter 1..lol

geh...err..i think its kool w00t X3

Chapter 1 - um chapter 1..lol

Chapter 1 - um chapter 1..lol

Ze Shortcut

People ask me why ive changed.They say im too quiet,too withdrawn;some even say
im too scared to use my shaman powers. Well, its true, i stopped using them.Ever since that night last Summer.....
It had been a perfect summer day.I had gone swimming in a lake a few miles from
my uncles farm where i was staying for the month of July.A group of shamans who were my age lived in the nearby town were there.
After swimming i bought some food and had a picnic in the park. Before i realized how late it was, the sky started to grow dim with thwe twilight. The rest of the kids had already lef and i was alone and the only one who had to ride the long way to my uncles house.
I raced my bike hard up the big hill outside of town in the direction of the farm. By the time i got to the crest, i had to stop.I was so exhausted that my legs were trembling. I stood still on top of the hill, alone on the road, with my bike leaning on me. I was too tired to do anything but watch the sun set. It had sunk so low that it looked like a huge,burning ball in the dark blue sky
I shuddered suddenly as i felt a chill pass through my body. It seemed i was the only person alive in the world.This part of the country was remote and lonely, and i was not familiar with it.
a ghostly ribbon through the darkness on both sides.
Suddenly my front tire hit a hard bump. I struggledd to keep it under control,gripping the handlebars so tightly my hands ached.
the clouds over the moon parted just then. ahead of me, bathed in an eerie moonlight,was an old ,decaying hoyuse.
A lump of fear rose in my throat.I started to pedal nearer and nearer to the house.But my bike seemed to be going slower and slower.Then through the panic of my mind,the truth came to me. The front tire of my bike was losing air.Its slow,hissing sound mocked me as i struggled uselessy to stay on the road.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment