Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Oh Crap!

Naruto tries to sneak into Sakura, Ino, Hinata, and TenTen's sleepover using his sexy jutsu! And he has a tiny camera so Chouji, Shikamaru, and Kiba can watch on a television!

Chapter 3 - Oh Crap!

Chapter 3 - Oh Crap!
Kunoichi Secrets
Chapter Three: Oh Crap!

Okay Sakura, its your turn, TenTen reminded the blushing ninja.

O-Okay, Sakura mumbled, her blush slowly fading. She looked between all of the people around in the circle, and pointed a wagging finger at Hinata slowly. Hinata! Truth or dare?

Hinata immediately blushed, and poked her fingers together. She wasnt very brave at the moment, so mumbled out, T-Truth.

Sakura thought for a moment, grinning. Suddenly, she came up with a great question: one that Sakura had always wondered the answer to. Did Hinata like any of the boys in the village? She hadnt ever exhibited any affection for Sasuke (which Sakura thought was completely ridiculous.)

Truth: Alright. Hinata, who do you like?

Hinata blushed darker and poked her fingers together faster. Oh& Umm& N-

Hinata thought about him. Short, spiky blonde hair and beautiful sapphire eyes that twinkled when he looked at her. Suddenly her heart filled with love, and she wanted to say what she felt, but& she wasnt sure how to word it.

I.. umm&

Hinata gulped noisily and squealed out nearly silently, N-Naruto.

Sakura, Ino, and TenTen looked at Hinata for a moment with akward faces, and then the three of them squealed, Awwww!!! in unison. Hinata! Thats so adorable! You twod make a great couple, Ino cried, just thinking of a way to get them together.

Naruto stared at Hinata quietly, his face bright red. He said nothing, but just stared& He never saw how beautiful Hinata was& He blushed and squirmed uncomfortably, and the other girls started to look at him weird.

Hikira? Are you alright, Sakura asked, giving Naruto a look that purely said, What the hells wrong with you?

Naruto blushed darker, and shook his head. N-No! Im fine! He smiled fakely, but Sakura didnt seem fooled. She continued to stare at him for a few minutes, before& OH MY GOSH! I know what it is!

Naruto blushed even darker (if possible) and shook his head repeatedly. N-No! Sakura, its not what it looks like! I, I--!

Sakura grinned greatly. YOU LIKE NARUTO TOO!

Naruto looked at Sakura, and sweatdropped. & Uh, yah, thats it! Yah, I like him! What a hunk!

------With the Boys--------

Chouji, Kiba, and Shikamaru shook their heads. I thought Sakura knew he was Naruto, Chouji exclaimed. That wouldve been extremely troublesome& Shikamaru commented.

---------With the Girls and Naruto-------

Naruto was very uncomfortable.

Suddenly, Naruto looked at his hand, feeling something strange. Narutos eyes widened. His hand was turning its tan color! Hikira had pale skin!

His chakra was running out. Im such an idiot! I forgot I cant control my chakra when Im not comfortable! Damn!

And the worst part was that Naruto didnt really have what he was wearing on, Hikiras pajamas. Those were a Genjutsu as well. When he changed back to Naruto, he would be wearing what he was when he cast the Sexy jutsu; his underwear!

Well, Sakura, Im tired. Im going to change, Ino commented, taking more pajamas from her bag.

But youre already wearing your PJs!

Yah, but I couldnt come in my real pajamas! Theyre kinda small. Perverts everywhere, you know?

Sakura nodded, and Hinata and TenTen nodded as well, for they had done the same thing. The two of them started taking clothes from their bags.

But they didnt go find a bathroom. The three girls all went into separate corners, and started stripping. Naruto blushed dark red, and wiped some blood from his nose. Narutos arms had already converted back. Slowly, Naruto watched the girls (he felt horrible) and his stomach started changing, and Hikiras pajamas disappeared into nothingness. With a sudden burst, Narutos pants disappeared, revealing his tight boxer briefs, and he hopped into his sleeping back quickly. Suddenly the rest of his body changed back.

Oh crap&!

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 27, 2008, 11:26:13 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101ooooooo naruto in truble lol

kogalover2013 on April 27, 2008, 6:01:40 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013omfg

zerotimberwolf on September 2, 2007, 9:41:55 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfin a way i would want to be naruto but in another i really wouldnt

BECAUSE THERE GOING 2 KILL HIM

LMAO :)))

Kalossal379 on April 5, 2007, 2:57:55 PM

Kalossal379 on
Kalossal379Hahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Naruto's totally dead now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AmmyK on January 2, 2007, 4:32:16 AM

AmmyK on
AmmyKhhahahahahaha

hirataitokyo on December 1, 2006, 1:11:20 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyohaha! poor naruto-san

Hotaru-chan-fan on November 3, 2006, 9:26:55 AM

Hotaru-chan-fan on
Hotaru-chan-fanSorry about the weird boxes. O.o Dunno what happened. Anyways, the boxes appear over apostraphes ' and quotation marks. " talking "