Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Escape!

Naruto tries to sneak into Sakura, Ino, Hinata, and TenTen's sleepover using his sexy jutsu! And he has a tiny camera so Chouji, Shikamaru, and Kiba can watch on a television!

Chapter 4 - Escape!

Chapter 4 - Escape!
Kunoichi Secrets
Chapter Four  Escape! Oops!

Naruto stayed wrapped into his sleeping bag, as his whole body was changed back to Naruto, and he had no chakra left to change back to Hikira with his Ninja Centerfold.

Oh crap!

The three girls finished changing into their pajamas, and got into their sleeping bags as well, although Sakura, Ino, Tenten, and Hinata were all staring at Naruto.

Uhh, Hikira? Are you already asleep?

Naruto blushed bright red; Oh crap! Slowly, he responded in the most girly voice he could muster, Naruto said, Uhh! No! But Im really tired! I was training all day today.. So& goodnight!

The girls looked at him for a moment, before shrugging and snuggling into their bags, and Sakura turning the lights off.

Ill just wait until they fall asleep& Then Ill make the escape! Ive GOTTA get outta here! Oh man&Naruto thought to himself.


It was 11:45 PM before Ino and Tenten stopped talking about their ninja techniques, and FINALLY fell asleep; Hinata was a surprisingly light sleeper, and fell asleep nearly instantly, and Sakura listened to everyones conversations for a little bit, before dozing off herself.

As the last two kunoichi slumbered, Naruto waited at least 10 more minutes, just to be safe.

After a couple of minutes, Naruto raised out of his bag. Sakuras house was two story, and they were on the second story currently. But the stairs would make much too much noise. Thats it! He could jump out of a window. The bathroom was right across from Sakuras bedroom! He could go in there, and lock the door, and jump out the small window there.

Slowly, Naruto raised out of his sleeping bag which, much to his dismay, crinkled rather loudly. He tiptoed to the door, opened it, and heard the loud squeeeak! that followed. He swiftly went through the doorway, and closed the door behind him.

Naruto entered the bathroom, which was right across the hallway, and did the same with that door, with the same squeeeak! Once he entered the bathroom, he looked towards the large, opaque window across from the shower. He opened the window slowly.

Cold wind blew through the window, which felt freezing to the underwear-clad Naruto. He blushed brightly, and jumped up onto the ledge of the door.

Alright. Theres a bunch of bushes down there. I just need to jump off, and they should catch me. Now& here we go&



Squeeeak!

Naruto turned around to see the door wide open with one of the girls standing there. Despite her deep red face, she was beautiful; Deep dark blue hair that was slightly messed up, in small shorts and a sleeveless shirt.

Hinata stood at the doorway, looking at Naruto on the windowsill in disbelief.

N-Naruto-kun?!

Naruto blushed bright red, and let go of the windowsill to put his hands in front of his crotch, and lost balance, and fell out of the window into the bushes below.

Hinata heard a loud, whump! and rushed towards the window.

N-Naruto-kun!!

Hinata closed the bathroom door, and jumped out of the window gracefully, landing with a beautiful grace to see Naruto out cold. On the ground. In his underwear.

Hinata blushed even darker; The Naruto she adored; There; Unconscious; In his underwear.

Hinata blushed darker (if possible). She moved over to him, and shook him lightly. N-Naruto-kun! Are you okay?!

Naruto opened his eyes slowly, and looked around for a minute or two before realizing what happened, and immediately returned his hands to their previous position.

The two blushed darker.

N-Naruto! Why were& Why were you in Sakuras bathroom?

Naruto grinned nervously, and tried to explain it as best as he could. Well, you see& I used the Sexy Jutsu to turn into Hikira, and

Hinata blinked for a moment, then gasped loudly. Then you heard--! And fainted. Right there, she fell over, having her lover hear her profess her love for him.

Naruto nodded a little bit, and caught Hinata quickly when she fell. Naruto set her in the grass gently. He looked over her face.

And, instead of running off to his house, Naruto stood with the unconscious Hinata, in the cold in his underwear. After at least 20 minutes, Naruto began to talk to himself.

& She really is a sweet girl.. And.. Shes so pretty. I wonder& why I never noticed her before. Maybe later we can actually have a good meet, and we can go out for ramen or something&

Hinata blushed dark red and opened her eyes, hearing all of the compliments. N-Naruto-kun& You& didnt leave&?

Naruto grinned sheepishly. Well& I wanted to make sure you were safe. After all, you did the same for me.

Hinata blushed and looked up at him quietly, and smiled lightly. & T-Thanks!

Suddenly, three heads poked over the window above the two ninja. Ino, Tenten, and Sakura looked down at them, and all of them in unison awwed. They didnt know what was happening, or why Naruto was nearly naked, but the two of them were so cute together at the moment, the three of them didnt care much.

Slowly, they closed the window, and went back to sleep.

N-Naruto-kun& You should go, before the other girls wake up.

Naruto nodded briskly, and stood up to leave. He began to walk in the opposite direction, and Hinata watched him leave, trying her best to not stare at Narutos butt. When he was nearly out of site, Naruto suddenly turned around and ran back towards Hinata. & Hinata-chan& I& really like you too. Maybe we could have some ramen together sometime&?

Naruto found that his throat was suddenly dry, and he could feel his face reddening. Hinatas did too, and she nodded slowly. S-S-Sure! Th-Thatd be g-great!

Naruto nodded a little again, and ran off.

~~~Back with the guys~~~

While Shikamaru and Chouji resisted the giant urge to aww, Kiba looked strangely disappointed in what had happened&

~~~The Next Morning~~~

Hinata woke up to sunlight flooding into the room through a pink-curtained window near her left. Ino, Tenten, and Sakura were already awake, and were all conversing with each other in a circle.

As one of them saw Hinata sit up, the three girls turned to her, grinning. Hinata once again felt like she missed something.

Erm& Good morning?

Ino grinned, Spill it girl! Why were you and Naruto getting all cuddly last night in the bushes? Dont spare any details!

Hinata blushed bright red. Oh& Umm, nothing. Naruto-kun caught me& when I fell out of your bathroom window, Sakura.

Sakura raised an eyebrow curiously. & Why the hell was he in his underwear then?!

Hinata thought for a moment, and suddenly went into a daze, her face red, at the thought of Naruto in his underwear. Again.

& Oh, he& asked me to ramen sometime too..

Sakura and Ino gasped in unison, and started doing Hinatas hair, and fixing her brekfast, so shed be prepared for her big date.


THE END
(Authors Note: Hope yall liked that! I didnt mean it to go HinaXNaru, but it kinda did. Im pretty obsessed with that couple. Stay tuned for my next story! My first shot at yaoi! 8D Comments are very appreciated.)

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 27, 2008, 11:31:11 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101aww^^yay naruhina^^

kogalover2013 on April 27, 2008, 6:08:12 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013lol how cute

zerotimberwolf on September 2, 2007, 9:47:44 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfThis was so funny i laughed so hard i started to cry

this is awesome and really well done

demoninuyashachick on June 16, 2007, 11:11:21 AM

demoninuyashachick on
demoninuyashachicklove the story
 

hirataitokyo on December 1, 2006, 1:16:48 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoI agree not much of a big story then when i first read the 1st chapters, but it was still good, can't wait til your next story!!!!

AnimeFanGurl101 on December 1, 2006, 8:39:16 AM

AnimeFanGurl101 on
AnimeFanGurl101...notmuch of a story...o-well!lol naruto wuz in hiz undies!