Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Switch! And Underwear!

What will happen when Kiba accidentally performs a jutsu that switches the personalities of Sasuke and Hinata? Hopefuly a good laugh. Comments are very appreciated!

Chapter 1 - The Switch! And Underwear!

Chapter 1 - The Switch! And Underwear!
Flip Flop
Chapter 1: The Switch! And Underwear!

(Okay, okay. I lied. Im going to write this story really quick since it popped into my head the other night. Then Ill write my first yaoi.)


Kiba was just minding his own business. He was training with Hinata, helping her out, and sparring with her. They stood in a clearing in a wood of Konoha.

Kiba ran forward, Akamaru at his heels. Kiba threw a rather obvious punch at Hinata on purpose. Hinata swiped his punch out of the way, and thrusted her palm forward at his stomach. Heh heh& Hinata heard, and she turned around to see Kiba in a tree behind her. Looking back, she saw she hit a log, which fell to the ground promptly. Hinata grabbed some shuriken, and threw them at Kibas spot in the tree. Kiba quickly jumped off the branch, threw shuriken at the exact places where Hinata threw, so all of the shuriken fell to the ground with a cling!

Kiba landed a few feet In front of Hinata, so she ran forward to attack. As she neared him, she jumped, with chakra of course, and landed on Kibas other side. Kiba turned around rather slowly, trying to figure out where Hinata had gone. Hinata dashed up towards Kiba, and struck her palm into his neck. Well, almost. They were sparring, so she stopped right next to his neck.

The two both lowered their hands. Whoa! Hinata, youre getting better! Much better! At this rate, the Chuunin exams will be nothing!

Hinata smiled cutely. Th-Thanks, Kiba. Thank you for helping me as well!

Hey, thats what team-mates are for, right?

All of a sudden, a raven-haired boy walking into the clearing. Hinata walked behind one of the trees quickly, only poking her head out shyly.

Sasuke. What are you doing here, Kiba yelled as if Sasuke had just committed a crime.

& Thats none of your business, loser.

Kiba freaked out, and started yelling at Sasuke repeatedly. Hinata looked at Sasuke. He wasnt very nice to Naruto: for that fact, Sasuke wasnt nice to anyone& But he didnt say anything to her, and she was grateful for that.

Kiba eventually stopped shouting, and went over to Hinata. They talked about their jutsu, pretending Sasuke wasnt even there.

Anyways, Hinata. Make sure you get the Art of Substitution down, alright, Kiba asked, obviously proud of his fantastic jutsu during the spar. Hinata nodded shyly.

I can do it somewhat, Kiba. I& just. I usually dont appear where I want to. May I practice it with you?

Kiba nodded a little, and raised his hands in a fighting position. Ready, Hinata? Im going to hit you. Hinata nodded, quickly made a hand seal or two, and raised her hands in a fighting position as well.

Sasuke just watched, sitting on the ground, leaning against a tree.

Kiba, rather slowly, threw a punch at Hinata. In a puff of smoke, Kiba had punched a log that was rather human-shaped. But once the smoke cleared, it was revealed that Hinata was perhaps half an inch from her previous position. Hinata sighed a little bit, and looked at the ground, blushing brightly. She had failed the jutsu in front of two people now. Fantastic.

Suddenly, Sasuke walked up towards her. In his silent, freaky way, he started talking to Hinata, You need to concentrate on your destination before you get hit. When youre doing the hand seal, thats when you think of your destination. Then, once youre hit, you will arrive there.

Hinata looked at Sasuke for a moment, rather confused that he was helping her, but nodded a little and looked over at a tree branch, and performed the hand seal quickly. C-Come at me, she said, directing it toward Sasuke.

Sasuke reached into his shuriken holster, and almost carelessly threw a shuriken at Hinata. In a puff of smoke, a log appeared where Hinata was, with a shuriken in a crack. Sasuke and Kiba looked around to see where she was, and Sasuke spotted her soon.

High in a tree branch, sitting down, she held her two fingers out in a pose. She hopped down, and walked forward, blushing lightly. Th-Thanks, Sasuke.

(A/N: No, this isnt SasuXHina)

Kiba became enraged that Sasuke had just taught her a jutsu in five seconds, so he started yelling wildly. After a moment, Kiba started doing the jutsu, just to show Sasuke that he could do it as well. Kiba threw two kunai up in the air above him, and as they came down, he performed the handseal.

But no smoke came. The earth shook wildly, and Sasuke and Hinata fell onto the ground. Kiba was crouching, and horribly terrified because one of the kunai had fallen through his sandal, barely missing his tow, and the other was pinning him to the forest floor, going through the waistband of his pants. He pulled it out, and upon seeing the large hole it made, and his boxers being able to be seen through it, he ran home timidly, hoping no one would see.

Five minutes later, Hinata and Sasuke rose to their feet quietly. They approached each other.

Sasuke slowly asked in a & timid voice, W-What just happened? Wh-Wheres Kiba-kun?

Hinata glared at Sasuke somehow. & How should I know that, stupid?

Sasuke blushed bright red, mumbling, Oh& Right&. Sorry&

And the two went their two separate ways, not aware at all that Kiba accidentally performed a jutsu that swapped peoples personalities.


~~~ With Sasuke ~~~

Sasuke wandered around the forest for a while, before finally finding his way out. He ran towards the bridge over the river, hoping someone would be there&

Once he arrived, he saw Sakura standing there, leaning over the edge, watching the koi in the river, and looking at her reflection in the softly running water. Sasuke ran up to her, yelling out of breath.

Sakura, Sakura!

Sakura turned curiously. Seeing it was Sasuke, she drooled slightly, and waved flirtatiously. Hey Sasuke-kun! Sasuke ran up to her, out of breath, which Sakura thought was very unlike him.

Sasukes face turned bright red. S-Sakura! Have you seen Kiba-kun lately? I need to find him! Sakura just looked at Sasuke weird.

S-Sasuke? Are you all right? Sakura reached her hand out to feel his forehead, which was warm, and made him blush deeper.

I-Im fine Sakura-chan, I just

Sakura-CHAN?! Sakura grinned greatly. Obviously her beauty and colorful personality had gotten to Sasuke, and he needed Kiba to find because he had her engagement ring! Yah! That had to be it!

(A/N: XD)

Well, anyways, yes, I did see Kiba-kun walk by. I think he had a hole in his pants, and I saw his boxers& Hes pretty cute (and his taste in underwear), but NOWHERE as cute as YOU must be in YOUR underwear, Sasuke! Sakura drooled at the thought, and looked at his curiously, as if expecting the new Sasuke to pull his pants down to show her.

Despite what she wanted, Sasuke just asked, with a furious blush on his face beyond anything he had ever blushed, Wh-Where did he head off to?

That way, Sakura pointed on the opposite side of the river, and Sasuke ran off in that direction.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on April 27, 2008, 6:16:15 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013k

somerandomgirl781227 on December 5, 2006, 5:51:28 AM

somerandomgirl781227 on
somerandomgirl781227This is so kool....wrigting more = me not crying