Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - When A Spar Turns Into A Fight

Matt Khan and Argol Vazin. Two very different people from two very different worlds. What happens when fate brings them both together to rise up and fight for the ones that they care about? You'll have to read on to find out!

Chapter 10 - When A Spar Turns Into A Fight

Chapter 10 - When A Spar Turns Into A Fight
CHAPTER NINE: WHEN A SPAR TURNS INTO A FIGHT

Matt knew that it was a good plan. They could all spar and vent their anger out through their fighting.
“How about you introduce us to the Dragon Warriors Argol?” suggested Matt.
Argol lined up the Dragon Warriors and Matt did the same for the Moon Warriors.
“These are the Dragon Warriors. Each can transform into a type of dragon and has a certain position within the group. First we have myself of course, followed by my sister, Malena Vazin the princess mage who is a supreme dragon, Sai the archer who is an ice dragon, Ashlin the sniper who is a thunder dragon, Kiva the ninja who is a water dragon, Razza the samurai who is also a water dragon, Leon the lancer who is a wind dragon, Kain the barbarian who is an earth dragon, Sage the dark knight who is a dark dragon, and finally Cyrus the paladin who is a light dragon” Argol stated proudly
“Plus you have Amy, Manta, and Inferno” said Matt.
“And who is on your team?” asked Argol.
“Well I’m not going to go into as much detail as you did, but we have myself, Skye, Anon, Vivian, Kin, Rose, Gear, Kyte, Celina, and last is Jenk” replied Matt.
“Well you do have Ragnor and Hex as well” Argol pointed out.
With that, the Moon Warriors arranged themselves so that they could attack the person facing them while the Dragon Warriors stayed in one spot.
“Ready?” asked Matt
“You bet!” replied Argol excitedly.
“On my count then…GO!”
The two groups charged at each other. Matt and Argol were about to lock blades but at the last minute Malena stepped in and challenged Matt.
“Bring it on!” shouted Matt.
Sage and Cyrus were fighting alongside Razza because they were the youngest in the group. Celina saw the three huddled together and drew out her scythes, charging at them in her Rhino form. Skye was taking on Amy who had already activated her body suit and was ready to battle. Hex was helping Vivian take on Kiva and the archers were firing from their bows, while the rest of the Moon Warriors took on Argol. Matt was trying not to hurt Malena, but she was charging at him like mad, casting spells at him and trying to hit him.
“I’m too fast to be hit with your magic” stated Matt, but as he said it a lightning bolt hit him in the shoulder.
“You were saying?” mocked Malena.
“I was saying that I’ve been holding back, don’t make me hurt you!” replied Matt.
Meanwhile, Argol had knocked out Kyte, but was having trouble defending himself from attacks.
“Dragon Warriors! Take to the skies!”
Suddenly, all Dragon Warriors morphed and started flying around. Malena stayed on the ground and was kicked into a tree by Matt. Amy was still fighting Skye, Manta had taken a nap, and Inferno was flying around in circles teasing Ragnor.
“Rose, Kin, Vivian, get up there and bring them down!” ordered Matt.
Vivian sprouted owl wings and began using her wave swords to try and take down some of the Dragon Warriors. Kin flew around with his bat wings and used his sonic gloves to send out waves of sound, deafening Kain and sending him to the ground. Meanwhile, Rose was hovering with her heron wings and using her Shurikens to damage the wings of Sai and Ashlin and send them to the ground.
“Gear, help them out!” ordered Matt again.
Gear morphed into his hedgehog form and grew spines along the back of his arms and his back. He pulled out one of the spines and placed it into his bow. A split second later he had pinned together the wings of Argol, making him plummet to the ground. Eventually most of the Dragon Warriors were on the ground and only three were still in the air fighting against Rose, Kin, and Vivian. Malena was about to cast a fireball when Matt kicked her into the nearest tree, knocking her out. Matt then proceeded to take on Kain and Leon who were waiting for him. Matt quickly slashed at the two but they remained there, unaffected. He then remembered that a dragon’s greatest strength lies within their endurance but it was too late, Kain cut deeply into Matt’s left shoulder with his battleaxes and Leon swung his lance around to hit Matt. He was too slow and Matt ended up ducking the lance and then sweep kicked Leon onto his back. Matt then brought his weapons up to block Kain’s incoming battleaxes.
“Wrong move cutting into my shoulder there”
Matt kicked Kain in the side and, when he curled in pain, punched him in the gut. Argol charged at Anon, who managed to block his attack and get a hit in. Argol fell to the ground in pain but then rolled out of the way just in time to avoid another blow to the gut. Argol then picked up his katanas and lunged at Anon again, this time cutting into Anon’s side. Manta was still napping when Hex landed on him. The wolf growled and began chasing after Manta who began screaming. Inferno heard him and tackled Hex, as he was about to take a bite out of Manta.
“I owe you big time Inferno” Manta said as he dodged out of the way of Ragnor. Ragnor ignored Manta and pounced on Inferno, taking him out of the air and taking the fight to the ground. Inferno bit Ragnor on the tail and then flew off. The wolf then began running around in circles, trying to catch something that was permanently fixed to his behind. Manta chuckled at the sight but then cowered in fear when Ragnor stopped chasing his tail, and started chasing him. Celina was still fighting against Sage, Cyrus, and Razza and the three were beginning to win. She then made a mental note not to take on three people again after they all kicked her at once and sent her flying into the air. Kin managed to catch Celina but she was still in her Rhino form and weighed more then his wings could carry. The two plummeted to the ground but didn’t end up colliding because Rose and Vivian grabbed them and placed them gently upon the ground.
“Thanks” muttered Kin as he collapsed from exhaustion.
Skye swung her lance and hit Amy in the side with such force that it sent Amy to the ground in extreme pain. That was when it all went wrong. For some reason Argol couldn’t help himself. The sight of Amy being hurt sent him into a fit of rage. His katanas lit up with flames as he charged at Skye who blocked his incoming attacks with her lance. Skye disarmed him easily because he wasn’t focussing but that didn’t stop him. He grabbed her lance and then spun her round, making her collide into the nearest tree.
“A bit rough” commented Skye as she tried to get up from the ground.
Argol grabbed her and punched her near the stomach, the place where she had a big bruise. Skye let out a cry of pain and coughed up some blood.
“What’s the matter with you?” she asked, crying in pain.
Everyone else stopped in their tracks. Malena woke up to the sight of everyone staring at Argol in shock. She ran over to him and pulled on his arm.
“Stop it! You’re seriously hurting her!” Malena cried.
Argol just tossed Malena to one side and then continued on. By this time Matt was shaking with rage.
“Get away from her!” he shouted to Argol.
Argol didn’t listen and instead picked Skye up by her throat.
“Stop it! You’re choking her!” yelled Matt.
Argol squeezed tighter and Malena let out a squeal. Matt’s eyes began to glow white as he removed Underworld Thunder and held it up in the air. A black cloud formed over it as multiple bolts of lightning erupted from it and hit all of the Dragon Warriors, sending them unconscious. Matt placed it back in its sheath and grabbed Fire and Cold.
“YOU BASTARD!!”
Matt lunged at Argol with Underworld Cold aiming straight for the Dragon Warrior’s heart. Matt then thought about what he was doing and changed the course of the blade, stabbing it into Argol’s leg. Argol roared with pain but began to calm down when Matt activated Cold, chilling Argol’s blood and making him drop Skye. Matt continued the process until Argol was completely frozen in ice and then he rushed over to Skye. She was still breathing and clinged onto Matt when he sat down next to her.
“It…was my…fault. Don’t…hate him…for it, he was…just protecting…the one he loves” Skye managed to say.
Matt wiped the blood from her bottom lip with his thumb and then got back up. He placed Underworld Fire on the frozen Argol and thawed him out. Argol immediately began to apologize, saying that he had lost Amy once and he didn’t want to see her go again. Matt understood but he was still angry at what Argol had done.
“Amy is not who you think she is!” shouted Matt.
Argol looked at him confused.
“You’ll have to find out the hard way…”
Argol looked even more confused but didn’t bother asking what Matt meant. He immediately went around, waking up all of the Dragon Warriors and then tending to Amy.
“Oh, and if you hurt Skye again…I’ll kill you”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment