Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - The Separation

Matt Khan and Argol Vazin. Two very different people from two very different worlds. What happens when fate brings them both together to rise up and fight for the ones that they care about? You'll have to read on to find out!

Chapter 14 - The Separation

Chapter 14 - The Separation
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: THE SEPARATION

Matt stared at Argol in disbelief.
“Alex?”
Argol nodded and Matt knew that he had his brother back, even if he was in somebody else’s body.
“Alex!” said Matt happily as he hugged his brother around the neck.
Alex pulled away and Matt knew immediately what the problem was.
“Alex, it wasn’t me. Well it was me, but I was being possessed! I couldn’t stop that bastard Hades from making me kill you!” protested Matt.
“I know,” replied Alex “I’ve seen what lengths you have gone to rescue me from the soul pool, and I must say I’m impressed. It’s just the fact that it was you were the one that brought the sword down and killed me that worries me. I’ll be fine in time though”
“I suppose I can understand that” Matt said.
The two of them stood up and Matt sniffed the air.
“We should probably find Argol’s sister and tell her what happened” said Matt in a gloomy tone.
“Is she hot?” asked Alex.
“Do you really think that’s an appropriate question for a time like this?” Matt asked back.
“Yes”
“Idiot”
The two of them laughed it off as Matt led the way back to the group. When they came within sight of the others Skye immediately stepped forward and began yelling.
“Where the hell have you been Matt? You left us all here with no guide! Next time tell us where you are going first!”
Matt apologized and hugged her until she calmed down. Amy ran up to Alex and wrapped her arms around him.
“I missed you” she said as she kissed him.
As soon as she had done it, Amy knew there was something wrong. She stepped back from Alex and wiped her mouth.
“You’re not Argol!”
“See that’s the thing,” began Matt “Argol sort of gave up his body to my brother and said that Malena would know what to do”
Amy and Malena began yelling simultaneously at Matt. He just stood there, trying to figure out what they were saying and watched as they began yelling at Alex. Eventually the two of them calmed down and paced the room.
“So what do we do?” asked Matt.
“We need to make a new body for your brother to inhabit” replied Malena.
“And how do we do that?” Matt questioned.
“Well first of all we need clay and lots of it. After that we need a heart, a brain, and a few other ingredients that I have here on my belt” Malena said.
“Alright then. There’s a lot of clay near my mansion so we should probably head back there” suggested Matt.
Malena nodded and the group moved out of the Underworld after finding Manta and informing him of what happened. They travelled for a few days before they saw the sight of the Moon Warriors mansion.
“It’s good to be home” stated Matt as he took in a whiff of fresh air.
“No time for settling down, we are getting straight to work” Malena said.
“Okay then killjoy. I want both clans to go out and gather as much clay as they can and bring it back here. Skye, I want you to grab a table to hold everything. Alex, go out and find a brain, there are sheep nearby. I’ll go out and get a heart while Malena and Amy set up” ordered Matt.
Everyone nodded and set to work. Alex walked for a bit before coming across the sheep. He decided that he would be stealthy and try to blend in with the animals by pretending to be one of them.
“BAAA”
Alex jumped around and made noises like a sheep until he was close enough to a group of them. He then drew one of the katanas from his back and sliced through one of them.
“Sheep are so stupid; they’re almost as stupid as sheep”
Alex listened to himself and noticed what he had said wrong.
“Dammit!”
Meanwhile, Matt had retrieved the heart from a cow and brang it back to Malena.
“Just put it on the table!” yelled Malena as she pushed it away from her face and held her nose.
The others came back with a very large amount of clay and placed it on the table.
“That should be enough” said Malena.
Eventually, Alex came back with a sheep’s brain in his hand.
“Good, now we have to make a rough outline of a body” stated Malena.
Everyone set to work making a clay model of a body. Matt tried to make fingers but Malena stopped him saying that they didn’t need to make details such as fingers, toes, or facial features. Matt nodded and went on to making feet. When they were done they all took a step back to view their work.
“Looks good” said Matt.
“Well now we need to put the brain in the head and the heart in the chest” Malena stated.
Matt and Alex opened up the head and chest and carefully placed the organs inside when they were in the right position they sealed over the holes with more clay. Malena sprinkled some powder over the body and began chanting.
“Inhabito, Soulious, Separatus, Organo!”
As the final words were said Alex’s soul was seen flying out of Argol’s body and into the one made from clay. A flash of light occurred and when it cleared Alex was lying on the table. He had spiky dark brown hair, medium side burns, soft facial features, and blue eyes like his brother. He was wearing a tan tunic with matching tan pants and dark brown boots. Alex looked around and surveyed everyone as if for the first time and then jumped off the table as Argol recovered and stood up. Malena and Amy hugged Argol while Matt hugged his brother.
“It’s good to see you in the flesh” said Matt as he hugged even tighter.
“You can stop smothering me, it’s kinda fruity” stated Alex.
Matt stepped back and punched him playfully in the arm. Amy and Malena stopped hugging Argol and everyone began staring at Matt’s brother. Matt and Alex sensed the awkwardness so Matt straightened up and introduced him.
“Everybody, this is my brother Alex Khan” he said proudly.
“He’s cute” whispered Malena to Skye.
The group all said hello and shook hands with Alex. Argol went up to him and shook hands too.
“Look, thanks for lending me your body” thanked Alex as he handed Argol a small pendant shaped like the sun.
The pendant immediately turned into a white katana and Argol knew it was Underworld Light.
“Consider it a gift” said Alex as Argol sheathed the weapon.
The two of them stared at each other for a minute before moving on to talk to other people. Malena approached Alex soon after.
“So you’re wolf boy’s brother?” asked Malena.
“Yep” replied Alex.
“So does that mean you turn into anything as well?” she questioned.
“No. But I would like to be able to” answered Alex.
“I can make that happen, for a price” said Malena in a cool tone.
“Name it”
“Kiss me” stated Malena.
Alex hesitated for a moment before french-kissing Malena. Everyone paused and looked at them for a while before looking away and returning to their conversations.
“You’re good. You get bonus points for that one” said Malena with a giggle.
Malena pulled out a potion and gave it to Alex.
“The effects of it will take and hour to kick in” she stated as Alex chugged the whole thing.
After talking some more the group decided to go on the offensive again and track down Hades and Tiamat.
“What will I do for weapons?” asked Alex.
Matt handed him Underworld Fire and Underworld Thunder.
“Keep them, I have other weapons”
Alex watched as Fire turned into a war hammer and Thunder turned into an axe.
“Nice”
The rest of the night was spent inside the mansion figuring out ways to track the two enemies.
“We will find Hades and Tiamat and when we do, we will destroy them!”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment