Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Epilogue

Matt Khan and Argol Vazin. Two very different people from two very different worlds. What happens when fate brings them both together to rise up and fight for the ones that they care about? You'll have to read on to find out!

Chapter 16 - Epilogue

Chapter 16 - Epilogue
EPILOGUE

Malena ran through the halls of her father’s palace until she came upon a lone room with a purple portal in it. She remembered how she had followed Argol through it when he had first gone to Soul Earth. She had sealed it behind her but then created a new one a while after.
“I’m late!” exclaimed Malena as she prepared the parcel in her hand and then ran through the portal.
She came out in a small closet with a tiny light bulb flashing on and off. She patted her hair down and then opened the closet door and stepped out.
“You made it!” cried Skye excitedly as she ran up to Malena and hugged her around the neck.
“Wouldn’t miss it for the world!” stated Malena.
Skye showed Malena into the dining room where everyone else had been partying and chatting away. The Moon Warriors and Dragon Warriors had been mingling and greeted Malena with a cheer when she placed the parcel on a table next to a bunch of other parcels. Two men weaved their way through the crowd until they stood face to face with Malena. The first one kissed her while the second waited around.
“Come on, hurry the kiss up” said Argol as he waited impatiently.
Malena and Alex pulled away and grinned.
“Hey, it is my birthday” replied Alex.
“Yeah whatever”
Amy pushed her way through the group and put her arms around Argol’s waist. Music started playing and she pulled at his arm.
“Let’s dance”
Argol reluctantly followed her into the middle of the room where they began dancing.
“They’ve got the right idea” said Alex as he and Malena began dancing as well.
Skye sat down and watched everyone else. She had been lonely ever since Matt had gone.
Suddenly Matt came through the kitchen doors with a grin on his face.
“Where were you?” asked Skye.
“Making the cake in the kitchen” replied Matt as he swooped her off her feet and carried her to the dance floor.
She giggled with excitement as he placed her down and they began dancing.
“I missed you” she said as the slow music began to play.
“I was only gone for fifteen minutes” he replied as he placed her arms around his neck and moved closer.
“I know, but I still missed you”
“I missed you too”
The two of them kissed and then Skye rested her head on Matt’s shoulders.
“I’m pregnant” she whispered so that only he could hear.
“Are you serious?” asked Matt.
She nodded and he smiled.
“That’s great news”
Skye smiled at his response and the two of them continued dancing until the music stopped. Matt quickly rushed back into the kitchen and came out with a large chocolate cake with white icing. Everyone stood around the table as Alex sat down with Malena and stared at the delicious cake.
“Looks fabulous” stated Alex.
“Let’s hope it tastes as good as it looks” said Matt.
Alex read out the gold writing on the top of the cake.
“Happy 19th Birthday Brother Bear”
Next to the writing was a picture of a bear made from brown icing.
“Well make a wish and blow out the candles” Malena said.
Alex closed his eyes, made a wish and blew out the candles. Skye then handed him a kitchen knife.
“Don’t touch the bottom” warned Argol as Alex sliced into the cake.
“So what did you wish for?” asked Malena.
To beat Matt at a game of Caber Toss…
“Nothing special” Alex replied with a smile.
“Hey Alex, after cake do you want to play a game of Caber Toss?” Matt asked.
“Yes I do, yes I do…”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Howler666 on November 5, 2006, 6:51:13 PM

Howler666 on
Howler666Well I finally figured out how to get my story up here without those stupid little boxes, I'll have to go back tomorrow and edit my other chapters.