Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Loss of Focus

This is an Avatar Fanfic that I originally wrote for Nick.com but then they like stopped posting so oh well. Enjoy it! Ps: i wrote it before episode 10 came out

Chapter 1 - A Loss of Focus

Chapter 1 - A Loss of Focus


“There's gotta be a way. I know that there's a way.” Aang said loudly as he paced back and forth while Appa was driven by Sokka. “How am I going to learn fire, water, and earth before summer's end? I mean, no offense Katara, but you're not even sure how to do some of the advanced moves on that waterbending scroll.”

“None taken, Aang. But, you working up a sweat just because you haven't learned a stupid bending movie doesn't help us at all.” Katara mentioned hoping it would sooth Aang's nerves. Katara was trying to keep an eye on Aang, and Aang couldn't even focus on Momo…who was on his shoulder. Katara thought to herself, “I hope that Aang finds a place to rest, and soon. Maybe if we find an island of some sort, then I can help Aang with some of the waterbending moves I learned.”

“Uh…Aang…Katara……Momo…” Sokka hesitated and started to sound wimpy when he said Momo's name. “I have a feeling that we're about…about…about,”

“Spit it out already!!!” Katara scolded.

“We're about to have some company.” Sokka said as Prince Zuko and his Uncle, the former General Iroh, were gaining on Appa in a Fire Navy speedboat.

“Relax Sokka, if you forgot already…Appa's a bison…a flying bison.” Aang reminded Sokka as a grin of laughter came from Katara's direction. “I agree with Katara. Even if Zuko and Iroh got ahead of us, there's no way they could reach us way up here.”

“Actually…they can,” Katara admitted with a change of tone.

“What? How's that possible?” Aang asked as he looked down to the ocean where everyone, including Momo and Appa, was looking. “Uh-oh…”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

M-dawg on January 20, 2006, 1:23:24 PM

M-dawg on
M-dawgReally good story, amd I know what you mean by writing it before ch. 10. Making a complex story and the the next episode completely disproves you ideas. It is still a good story though.