Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Plan

This is an Avatar Fanfic that I originally wrote for Nick.com but then they like stopped posting so oh well. Enjoy it! Ps: i wrote it before episode 10 came out

Chapter 2 - The Plan

Chapter 2 - The Plan


“Aang, you realize that we've got Fire Nation ships for miles on end.” Sokka said as he took a deep breath and waited for Aang to reveal his master plan.

“Yeah, I know. They're as far as the eye can see. I'm trying to think of a strategy.” Aang answered as he rolled his fingers through Momo's furry head. “Uh…any suggestions?”

“I have an idea…why don't we just give Aang to Zuko, let him throw Aang around a bit, and then let Aang break free. Uh, you know, like he did the first day we met him.” Sokka suggested as he got the most idiotic look of stupidity on his face.

“Sokka! That's the most absurd plan that was ever conjured from the mind of a Water Nation warrior!” Katara scolded heavily, while pressing down the heel of her foot into Sokka's lower back. “I can't believe you actually think that we would willingly give Aang to Zuko! I mean that has to be…”

“The most brilliant idea ever.” Aang interrupted as a moment of silence followed his brief statement. He then looked at the reaction of Momo, who was no longer on his shoulder…but instead on Appa's saddle with a look on his face which made it appear he was unconscious.

Clearing his throat Sokka slowly approached Aang and said, “I'm not sure if you heard my idea precisely. I said,” Sokka couldn't finish before being interrupted by Katara.

“Aang, are you feeling okay?” questioned Katara. She then reached over and pressed her palm to Aang's forehead, which wasn't any warmer than hers or Sokka's.

“Perfect…” Aang said as he gazed down at the Fire Navy blockade ready to ignite any minute.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

M-dawg on January 20, 2006, 1:24:59 PM

M-dawg on
M-dawgStill an awsome story.