Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Zuko's Mistake

This is an Avatar Fanfic that I originally wrote for Nick.com but then they like stopped posting so oh well. Enjoy it! Ps: i wrote it before episode 10 came out

Chapter 3 - Zuko's Mistake

Chapter 3 - Zuko's Mistake


“Prince Zuko, can you and Commander Zhao please just come to your senses before the ship of doom sets sail into the gloomy harbor that is…” Iroh screeched as he was rudely interrupted by Zuko.

“Enough! No more of your idiotic proverbs! I'm sorry Uncle but I must stay as far away from Zhao as possible.” Zuko yelled as Iroh trembled with fear as Zuko's eyes ignited with fire. “You and I both know that he'll turn me over to my father. I must capture the Avatar.”

“Zuko…you must control your anger. You know that even with the Avatar in your father's hand's, my brother won't let you back in.” Iroh warned. “Besides, we cannot take the risk of him banishing me too.” Iroh smirked as he started to chuckle.

“What was that Uncle? Are you starting to mock me? I will not tolerate such actions!” Zuko announced as he lit one of the catapult's on fire. “Now, you there!” Zuko bellowed at one of the ship's most trusted benders; Zazo. “On my count, let the catapult go.”

“But, Prince Zuko…” Zazo warned as he tried to stop Zuko.

“On my count slave!” Zuko hollered at Zazo while Iroh interfered.

“Prince Zuko, I believe that Zazo is right. You should probably tilt your catapult a little to the left of the clouds.” Iroh advised while Zuko blew a stream of fire out of the cracks between his teeth.

“I said no more proverbs Uncle!” Zuko screamed at Iroh as he signaled that when he said 5 to release the ignited boulder.

“But Zuko, this is not a pro…” Iroh began to say.

“Fire!” Zuko commanded as the blazing boulder was launched into the sky. Zuko thought to himself, “Come on…come on…hit it. Hit it!” As the boulder grew smaller in Iroh's sight, so did Zuko's grin.

“I tried to tell you sir…you should've tilted it about five or six feet.” Zazo said as the whole crew watched the boulder miss Appa buy about three miles.

“Well, what're you all looking at?” Zuko questioned as the crew started to giggle quietly. “Shut up and get back to work!” Zuko announced as Iroh sneered, just a little, but enough to be heard by Zuko. As Zuko heard this, his only reaction was, “Ugh!”


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment