Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Crystallite Bender

This is an Avatar Fanfic that I originally wrote for Nick.com but then they like stopped posting so oh well. Enjoy it! Ps: i wrote it before episode 10 came out

Chapter 5 - The Crystallite Bender

Chapter 5 - The Crystallite Bender


“Sokka, where's Aang? Aang should've surfaced immediately after the whirlpool thingy started. Wait a minute. Did it start?” Katara puzzled as she stared into the water with a heavy disbelief.

“Um...take a look for yourself.” Sokka answered as he couldn't take his eyes off the raging wave started to form a barrier that hid Appa from the fire nation. “Okay. It worked. I don't believe it, but Aang pulled it off. Um...Katara...now what?”

“You know what we have to do...” Katara answered as her eyes started to fill with tears as she kept watching and hoping that Aang would pop out of the water and make everything ok again.

“Okay then, come on Appa...yip-yip!” Sokka commanded as he heard Katara sob and stare deeply in thought at the sea. “Katara, are you gonna be okay?” Sokka secretly hoped Aang would come straight out of the water, start laughing and give Katara a big bear hug.

“I'll be fine...but, what about Aang? He won't be fine.” Katara emphasized the word won't, which Sokka knew meant she was worried. “I can't believe Aang actually did that. Why...why would he just do that...I mean...why?”

“I've got a better question. What exactly is that thing moving at a very high speed directly at us?”

“Huh? What the...” Katara said as she started to take deeper breaths and clear her throat. “Um...maybe that's just a firebender.”

“Yeah. That's it. A firebender...floating through the air...with weird looking monkey thing...flying next to him.” Sokka stared in disbelief with a look that made even Iroh's proverbs sound smart.

The strange figure then landed on Appa. “Do not be scared Sokka. You shouldn't be either, Katara.” The figure stood with the creature perched on his staff, which was an airbender's staff. Only his wasn't red and brown, like Aang's. His was black and a dark violet.

“How do you know our names?” Sokka questioned.

“I know everything. I will take care of the Fire Navy and I'll rescue Aang. You just follow Kono. Kono is my best friend; he'll lead you to a waterfall where you'll wait. I'll meet you with Aang...who, yes I know is the Avatar.”

“Wow...he does know a lot.” Sokka said aloud as Katara groaned. Momo slapped his forehead with the front of his fur covered paw, he then fell backwards.

“Go!” the stranger said.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

haley_and_delanies_art on March 10, 2006, 8:30:23 AM

haley_and_delanies_art on
haley_and_delanies_artOMG u HAVE to update soon!!!!!!! please?