Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Capture

I love this story, i gots 'bout 3 and half chaptehs n it sp far.
Since FAC dun lemme submit more than 3 things aday, ill put up the first 2 chaps .3.

Chapter 1 - Capture

Chapter 1 - Capture

"You know, I really don't know why I'm here; locked up like this." The young girl said. A giant and heavy chain connected a metal collar that covered her whole neck. Chains were tied around her ankles and wrists, too. Her naked body was arched against the brick wall.
"You're too dangerous. We can't let you on the streets. Now, I'll have one of the maids bring you food." Another female voice said. She was in the same room as the Vampire, only a few feet away from her.
The woman rested her finger under the Vampire's chin, lifted its head up, and softly kissed the plump lips.
The Vampire winced and snarled, pure fear cowering in her eyes.
"Is something the matter, pretty?" The woman asked with complete ecstasy in her eyes.
"This has got to be abuse; we're in the 21st century, not the middle-ages." The Vampire said sarcastically. She blew her silver hair from her eyes and growled.
The woman's hand whipped across the Vampire's face. "Don't do something you might regret. No one can hear you; no one knows your kind exists. Soon enough, no one in the will know that Vampires ever were thought of."
"You dammed Werewolves." The Vampires growled.
"Whilstley, some kids are here looking for their cat, what do we do-?"
"A cat, eh? Bring them inside, Hiatus, don't you have any hospitality?"
"I have hostility." Hiatus said playfully.
"Don't speak to me that way; bring those young kids in already."
Hiatus scratched the back of head, sighed and left. He ran down the spiral stairs and back to the wooden door. He flipped his blonde hair back and sighed. Hiatus hiccupped, leaned against the door, stared deep into one of the girls eyes.
"Would you come in, have a snack, a drink, perhaps?" He said with a fake British accent. He watched the girl blush and giggle, sheepishly look back at him.
"Yes, I think we will; thank you."
"Ah, no, Mademoiselle, thank you." He said with a playful smirk.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

B on September 22, 2007, 9:00:37 AM

B on
Bawww thats so sad and very dgood

Hyatyuu on September 22, 2007, 9:01:49 AM

Hyatyuu on
Hyatyuuthank you, thank you, thank you :D XDDD

B on September 22, 2007, 9:02:18 AM

B on
Bnp