Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Pancakes are evil!

Hao burns his some of his hair off, because of pancakes, and everyone thinks he's Yoh! Then, they make a plan. Who will be tricked?

Chapter 1 - Pancakes are evil!

Chapter 1 - Pancakes are evil!
Hello! It is I, Yurieh, with meh first story! Hope ya likies!!!!!



Chapter one: Pancakes are bad luck!!!

Hao: YOOOH! *runs into room*
Yoh: *wakes up* huh?
Hao: I burned my hair!
Yoh: huh?
Hao: Cooking pancakes for breakfast!
Yoh: huh?
Hao: *pissed off* You're not helping!!! Show some pity for your poor twin here!
Yoh: wha?
Hao: THAT'S IT!!! I'LL GO FIND SOME SYMPATHY WITH...uhhhhh...WITH SOMEONE WHO CAAAAAAAAAARES!!! *runs out of room and slams door shut*
Yoh: *scratches head* eh? *turns around* Weird, I could swear Hao was in here a second ago...*goes back to sleep...zzzzz...*

Hao: I know, I'll go find my little gang of supporters from the Shaman Tournament! They'll care!
Opacho: *runs up to Hao* Hao-sama! I came to tell you that *starts crying* the Headquarters burned down when I started cooking pancakes and I can't find any of your loyal supporters!
Hao: Drat! Pancakes are getting the best of me today...
Opacho: Hao-sama, what happened to your hair?!
Hao: Alas, pancakes are pure evil! They burned most of my beautiful hair off, and now I have a hairstyle like my baka brother, Yoh...*starts sobbing*...and right after I bought that really expensive shampoo/conditioner!!!
Opacho: Well, I better go find the others, anyway...*runs off and leaves Hao to cry*
Hao: *cries some more, then goes to find someone else to complain to*

Hao: *walks into kitchen and sees Anna* ANNA!!! I have horrible news! I burned off my hair!!!
Anna: Stop pretending you're Hao and do your electric chair for two hours like you're supposed to!
Hao: But I am--
Anna: >:K (fanged glare)
Hao: *gets down and does the electric chair* The pain, the agony, and I'm not even Yoh...
Anna: >:K Stop faking and shut your trap if you know what's good for you!!!

***TWO HOURS LATER***

Hao: >.< I can't take it much longer...
Anna: Time's up. You have a two minute break.
Hao: *runs off and finds Yoh* YOOOH! Anna thinks I'm me and I had to do electric chair...
Yoh: >.< *is doing electric chair* YOU MEAN I DIDN'T HAFTA SUBMIT TO THE TORTURE TODAY!?!?
Hao: Yes.
Yoh: ..........
Hao: Anyway, Anna thought I was you, and then *cries AGAIN*
Yurieh: *pops out behind a bush* Hao is a crybaby, Hao is a crybaby!
Hao: *getting pissed off at Yurieh's hyperness, so he shoots a fireball at her, which she dodged, because she was dancing around*
Yurieh: Hao is so stupid, Hao is so stupid! *dances some more*
Hao: *engages in battle with Yurieh, which is basically him throwing fire at her, and her miraculously dodging all of it because of her strange and unpredictable dancing*
Yoh: So, you mean EVERYONE would think you were me...this could work out...
Hao: *stops throwing fire, which is good, cuz I'm tired from all that dancing...* What do you mean?
Yoh: Here's the plan... 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KillerPanda on September 13, 2007, 11:13:07 AM

KillerPanda on
KillerPandaOh no!!!!Hao's beautiful hair!!!!*Sob*

WOLFSRAIN on September 8, 2005, 9:42:17 AM

WOLFSRAIN on
WOLFSRAINwhat an interesting story it rocks keep it up i cant wait to see what happens next!!!!!!