Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - dunno

Its a story!!! about stuff avatar related with a twist!!!

Chapter 1 - dunno

Chapter 1 - dunno


Prologue



S.A.101: chicken, turkey, beef, pork the 4 major meat products lived in harmony. That all changed when the pork products got richer, to brothers…… Justin and Mike master of eating all the meat products vanished when the world needed them most. 25 seconds later Me and my friend Ramuk found the brothers in frozen carbonight (spelled wrong), even though they haven't mastered eating all the products I believe that they could save the world……….



S.A.101: Ramuk y r we at Jabba's palace?

Ramuk: cause I *will* demand that they get better actors for episode 3!!!

S.A.101: couldn't you have just gone to George Lucas's house? He lives next door to you…..

Ramuk: ………uh…….SHUT UP!! XD

S.A.101:……..idiot…..

Ramuk: lets ask one of these aliens if they know where Jabba is, um excuse me, do you no where Jabba the hut is?

Jabba: Jabba I am.

Ramuk: uh I dunno what you said……

Jabba: Jabba I am!

Ramuk: I do-n't speak-a-your lan-gua-ge

Jabba: Jabba I am!!! Jabba I am!!!

Ramuk: what part of `I don't speak your language” don't you understand?

Jabba: The part when I say Jabba I am you dumbfrack!! C-3P0 take care of them.

C-3P0: yes sir!

S.A.101: uh Ramuk-

Ramuk: wait I can handle this.

C-3P0: hello my name is C-3P0 human/cyborg relationship how may I help you?

Ramuk: O……kay…… O__O

Jabba: Gah!! It's not working!! Jar Jar its your turn!

Jar Jar: ello(lol) mesa Ja Jab inks!

S.A.101/Ramuk: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

S.A.101: Omg!! Les go somewhere away from here!!

Ramuk: good idea……

Narrator: S.A.101 and Ramuk find 2 boys frozen in carbonight(spelled wrong again)

S.A.101: are those the 2 brothers who can save the earth?

Ramuk: I think so….

Narrator 2: the carbonight around the 2 brothers melt and the two friends wonder why it melts when they get near it…..

Justin: unh, huh?!

Mike: Yah! Eh?

Justin: Girl come closer…..

S.A.101: yes?

Justin: closer….

S.A.101: uh…no

Justin: aw, I was gonna give you 100 dollars too….*waves 100 dollar bill*

S.A.101: Ok I'll get close to you….

Justin: Nope too late!!!

S.A.101: ………damn…….

Mike: girl come close to me too…

S.A.101: ya?

Mike: Closer!!

Mike: Mm-mua! *mike kisses S.A.101*

S.A.101: ew!!!

Ramuk: Wtf?!?!

S.A.101: where's my 100 dollars?

Mike: I never said I'd give you 100 dollars =p

Justin: hahahahaah good one bro!!!

Ramuk: so you 2 are the brothers that are gonna save the earth?

Mike: wait…. We have to do something……..

Justin/Mike: We are……. The brotherly brothers!!! Dun dun dun……

S.A.101/Ramuk: O___O





To be continued………



I dunno what to name this fanfic someone give me an idea!! And yea mike is insertnamehere and S.A101 is Setoangel101 and Ramuk is Kumar yay!.....more ppl will be in it too!!!




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment