Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Spellbound Raven

Its A Really awesome story that is my very first one

Chapter 1 - Spellbound Raven

Chapter 1 - Spellbound Raven

"Spellbound Raven"
[/b]There she sat in the window reading her book. Raven had just gotten to the part where the brave samuari would slay the dragon. Until a loud knock disturbed her. "hey raven we just thought of a new game." beast boy started, "Its called STANK BALL!" Cyborg finished. "And we need a refere, wanna do it?" beast boy asked raven. "Uhhh...NO." raven said closing her door, "But Please...." Beast boy contuied. "No" Raven zapped him away...."why do you always stay locked up in your room raven, why are you so creepy?" Beast boy yelled..."Come on BB she doesnt want to play just leave her alone." Cyborg said and they walked off. "I'm not creepy...i'm just different." Raven said behind her door.For the next few days raven never left her room...she stayed locked up tight like a caged animal....until that fateful day when she meet the samurai warrior.......Soaka. She dropped the book. "ow" soaka said. "Ummm...did you just talk"Raven asked. "Yes...and it hurt when you dropped me on my spine."soaka said. Raven and soaka talked for hours......until a loud knock inturpted her..."ummm...raven if your still mad about what happened...im just gonna say im sorry....raven?"beast boy said questioning. "maybe if we're quiet he'll go away"soaka said. Raven lauged quietly."Umm....raven are you okay cause i just heard....."he started. "Better then okay im great" Raven said darkly. "Ummm..is someone in there cuz i heard you laughing and i was wondering...."he said..."no one in here but me and a really good book." she said."Sorry for the interuption it wont happen again." Raven said to soaka. "I was trapped here in this book by the dreaded dragon Rorek. Then before raven could ever think of dating Soaka..she saw somehting flash by her windwo she went to check it out and found a cute and hot guy....."Hello im raven..."Raven was blushing by now. "Konnichiwa, im Hayashi...Samurai warrior from the north." he said....Raven gazed into his deep icy blue eyes. "So why did you come down here" she asked...."my villiage was attacked i came here to find help..and then i found you, a beautiful mistress."Hayashi said. They talked for hours....then the alarm went off the world was in danger...Raven knew she shouldnt bring Hayashi along but she did anyways.Raven and Hayashi soared along...as they soared the wind blew ravens hair back.....making Hayashi fall in love with her....they got to the scence of the crime....raven was a air, earth, fire, and water bender....Hayashi was a water and fire bender.....together Raven and Hayashi saved the city...they soared back to the tower. Raven told Hayashi this: "Hayashi.." "yes" he replied..."I-I-I...I Love You." She told him and looked into his eyes...."And I love you too raven.." Raven and Hayashi Kissed....that night raven and hayashi shared a room. They stayed up half the night making out....raven forgot all about her friend Soaka.....she had fallen in love with Hayashi..and she knew it was gonna stay that way. The angered soaka unleshed himself as the dreadful dragon rorek...and he attacked raven knocking her out....Hayashi ran to her side........Leave her alone he unleashed all his rage into one attack....the dragon fire........."you may know spells but i justed learned a curse"yelled raven. And with a powerful brust of energy defeated the dragon. Hayashi stayed on the team....and they put an extra bed in ravens room. Her and Hayashi stayed together forever. They contuied to make out each night...and they soon become closer then ever.
The End

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Necromancer_of_Death on March 13, 2005, 5:19:48 AM

Necromancer_of_Death on
Necromancer_of_DeathGood job! YOu made it on!! You rule my sister