Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Teamates

Shino X Hinata

He tried not to fall in love but there are some things you just can't stop.

[I'm sorry I'm not posting chapters that much, but school is realy in the way, but i did get chapter 3 up]

Chapter 1 - Teamates

Chapter 1 - Teamates
Shino, Hinata, and Kiba were sitting down eating a snack after a day's training sesion. "Man! What a great workout!" shouted Kiba happinly. Akamaru barked with agreement. "Yeah it was," said Hinata looking over at Shino, seeing as he wasn't saying anything she asked, "right Shino?" Shino looked up, "Huh? Oh sorry, I was thinking. What was that?" "Whacha thinking about Shino? Somehting bug related I'm gessing!" said Kiba abnoxiously. "No," said Shino, anoyed. "What was it then?" asked Hinata shyly, worried that she shouldn't have asked. "Er, oh, nothing," replied Shino akwardly. He got up and went over to his bag, opened it and started looking though it. "Jeez, why's Shino being so secretive? And what the heck is he doing now?!" Kiba mumbled to himself while Hinata was watching Shino wondering what he was up to. Shino finaly found what he was looking for and starred at it a bit. It was three tikets to the Konoha Fair tommorow. He wanted to ask Kiba and Hinata if they wanted to go with him but he didn't know how to ask them. After he thought a bit he got up the courage and tured around and held out the tikets. "Would you two like to come with me to the Konoha Fair tommorow?" asked Shino amazed that he managed to say it all right. "Aww man, I wish i could but I have a stupid family picnic and my Mom makes me go. And to boot my great uncle is gonna be there, ugh, he smells like a wet dog!" said Kiba. Then Hinata said, "Well, I can go." "Good-sorry about that Kiba-so I'll see you there Hinata?" "Yeah, hey, how about we not wear the stuff we always wear while training, lefts just dress casualy." "Uh, okay, well I better be heading home. Mom's probably done making dinner and they hate it when I'm late. So see you tommarow Hinata. Bye Kiba." "Seeya tommarow." "Later!" "Woof!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment