Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - That Word

Shino X Hinata

He tried not to fall in love but there are some things you just can't stop.

[I'm sorry I'm not posting chapters that much, but school is realy in the way, but i did get chapter 3 up]

Chapter 2 - That Word

Chapter 2 - That Word
It was getting dark and Shino was walking home. "Oh no, it's getting late. My mom's gonna be pissed. Why do the training grounds have to be so far from my house?" thought Shino, starting to walk faster. All of a sudden Shino saw Kurenai-sensei come from around the corner. She spotted him and said, "Oh hi Shino! Where are you going this late at night?" "Home," replied Shino. "Oh I see. Hey, are you going to the Konoha Fair tommorow?" "Yeah," said Shino, "me and Hinata are going." Suddenly Kurenai got a shocked look on her face along with a slight blush. She accidently let out a giggle. Shino looked confused and asked, "What's so funny Sensei?" Kurenai just said, "Oh nothing. Hey, I got to go, talk to you later Shino!" "Bye Sensei," said Shino as Kurenai ran off. "I wonder what that was about..." thought Shino. Just then he arrived home. "I'm home!" called Shino while taking his shoes off. "Shino! Where have you been?!" said Shino's mom angrily. "Sorry Mom, it's a long walk from the training grounds and I ran into K-" "Okay, okay, I get it. But you should know by now that when you're late like this your food gets cold, and it sure isn't my fault. Now eat dinner and go to bed!" "Kay Mom." said Shino, wondering why his mom's so mad. He quickly finished his food and hurried to his room but before he got there he ran into his dad, literaly. "Woah! Slow down there boy! Oh, and sorry about Mom, just ignore the adittude, she's just PMSing." said Shino's dad who is in a much better mood than his mom. "...Eh..." said Shino. Knowing his mom was PMSing was a little too much info for him. Shino's Dad just remembered something and asked, "Weren't you going to invite someone to come with you to the Konoha Fair?" "Oh yeah, Hinata's coming with me," replied Shino. "OH MY GOD! SHINO! YOU FINALY GOT A DATE!" shouted Shino's dad proudly. Shino's mom ran in, "What?! Shino has a date! REaly?! Wow son! I'm so happy for you!" The word just kept repeting in his mind. Date. Date! DATE?! "NO!!!!" shouted Shino, with his eyes wide open and his face bright red. He darted up the stars and slamed his bedroom dorr shut. "Man, Shino sure is a shy one," said Shino's dad. His mom agreed, "Sure is." Up in Shino's room he's flipping out on his bed thinking, "How am I soposed to spend the day with Hinata when the only thing on my mind is the word 'date'?!" He kept trying to convince himself that it wasn't a date, but the more he thought about it, the more he liked the idea. After all this thinking about Hinata, Shino remembered what she said, "Dress casualy." "shoot!!!" screamed Shino, startleing his parents, " I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NORMAL TO WEAR!" Shino was franticly searching for something to wear. Then after a long time searching he found a pair of shorts and a polo shirt that Shino thought looked okay on him. "I gess this will have to do," Shino said to himself, " but man it feels wierd! Tommorow sure will be an akward day for me.".....................date......"GYAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

bloodblackrose on August 7, 2007, 4:41:41 AM

bloodblackrose on
bloodblackroselol thats cute hope theres more XD

IceRoseDragoness on August 7, 2007, 6:52:29 AM

IceRoseDragoness on
IceRoseDragonessThanks! and dont worry, there will be, i just had magor writers block for quite awile and im starting to get the story back in mind...but im going to be pretty busy lately, hope i have a chance to write it soon