Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Kitsu Cherri-Life has new meaning

Treated badly as a child will she gt a chance to live a happy life?(Not a true story)

Chapter 1 - Kitsu Cherri-Life has new meaning

Chapter 1 - Kitsu Cherri-Life has new meaning
"Cherri,Dear,Mind handing me the remote?"The Owner of The Orphaned Agency For Kids(O.A.K.),Currina Had said that morning,She was a fat old woman who liked to tech kids obedeance as she called it.
"No,I dont mind ma'm I'll get it for you.."She said not tring to get in trouble for being 'Rude' as Currina called it.
"Good dear,its your turn to go to the market in the square so try NOT to run away this time or its no food for a WEEK!"The woman growled with a scowel.
"Yes,Miss Currina.."She said.She grabbed the wallet from the table and she went outside.She was a well educated girl she was 11 her ragged tore up dress was a Mangeld mess her Golden brown hair was a mess too,but she keept going and then she was snatched off the street.when she woke up she saw two figures in front of her 'Where am I and why am I in this tank of water?'She thought then she knowticed that the water was running out then she fell to the floor and one of the figures gave her a star shaped thing with an icy looking crystal in it then one of the figures spoke"Kitsu cherri,You are one of the mews,you have the indangerd white lion dna inside of you,you shall be known as Thersa now and we shall take you to your new home.."It was a mans voice.
'Wow!I cant belive it I am a mew what ever that is and i have a new home!'She thought and she grined and said"Thank you for changing my life!I've never been so happy EVER!"
"well,First things firstwe MUST take you to the cafe` to meet your team mmbers and if one of them volenteir to ask her mom or dad to live with them and they say yes that will be your new home and you will have a sister,but first you need some new clothes!"This was a voice of a woman.
"okay where should we shop?"Thersa asked.
"Anywhere you want"It was the man again.
"How about the Street Botique ala sue?they have something i've always wanted!"She said happily.
"Okay You must pick out 5pairs of school clothes and 1 pair of sneakers and 1 pair of dress shoes"The woman said before they went inside.Thersa as she was now called picked out a white fluffy dress,black boots,white Nike airs,A gold diva shirt with gold pants,Two pairs of shorts with two green shirts one had the word Fearless on it,and finally she got her dream clothes,a white tuffeted Skirt with a ripply shirt.Then she went to the Cafe` to meet her team mates.....

~READ PART 2 COMING IN OCTOBER!~

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shamenteen on July 29, 2005, 4:59:16 AM

shamenteen on
shamenteenWhy did you think he was a girl? Anyway, I hope you update soon! I don't want to wait till October! *wines* Anyway, good story. *favs*

IcedRikku on September 22, 2004, 10:35:21 AM

IcedRikku on
IcedRikkuOpps i thought Ryou Was a girl..