Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Becoming Pregnant

Nova becomes pregnant for some reason.Once she got at that point,she starts seeing images of herself in the future.But Skeleton king has something to do with her and the baby.So they steal her from the team.

Chapter 1 - Becoming Pregnant

Chapter 1 - Becoming Pregnant
It was the start of a nice quiet morning.Everybody was heading to their morning jobs.The sun shined brightly over Shuggazoom city.

All the members of the monkey team was in the control room,doing the usual.Chiro and Otto have been playing the same video game over and over again.Antauri and Gibson was looking through brochures for a nice place to go for vacation.Sprx was
polishing his magnets,seeing his reflection.

"Ohh,how about we go to Hawaii,Antauri?"Gibson said pointing to the picture.

"Why would we go to Hawaii?"He answered.

Gibson lowered the brochure from his face and sighed.He put the brochure down and lifted another random one.

Suddenly they heard a scream from Nova's room"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

They all ran to Nova's room and knocked on her door."Nova,is something wrong?"Chiro asked.Nothing.Chiro backed away from the door,and began to ram it down.But instead of ramming it down,he hit his face on the door.

Antauri picked Chiro up from the cold floors.Gibson opened the door and saw Nova sittinng on a chair,covered in a blanket over her body.

"Thats a easy way to get in!"Chiro said.

Gibson rolled his eyes at Chiro.

"Whats wrong Nova,thinking of somebody?"Sprx asked.

Nova turned her chair around and punched Sprx on the cheek.Sprx began to rub the pain away.

Antauri lifted the blanket off of Nova and stared at her stomach,shocked.

"Antauri wha-"Gibson,Otto and Sprx said.

A few minutes later

Nova explained to all of them what happened.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

model123 on December 9, 2008, 11:59:11 PM

model123 on
model123oh s#@%! lol , oh man