Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Explanation

Nova becomes pregnant for some reason.Once she got at that point,she starts seeing images of herself in the future.But Skeleton king has something to do with her and the baby.So they steal her from the team.

Chapter 2 - Explanation

Chapter 2 - Explanation
"So your telling us you woke up and you were pregnant?"Sprx said.

Nova lowered her head to the floor and nodded sadly.The room was quiet for a few
minutes until Gibson spoke up.

"Then you'll have to stay in your room,but first let me run some tests on you"Gibson said.

Gibson and Nova walked out of her room and headed to the Med. lab,leaving the others and the room quiet again.

They all stared into each other.

"Soooooooooo,where are we going to for vacation?'Chiro asked them.

They all ran out of the room,leaving Chiro confused.Chiro walked out of the room,following them.

"Nova,the kids are........hurt,hahahahahaha,just joking their fine"Gibson said.

Nova lifted her fist infront of his face.She was about to punch him,but her other hand stopped herself.

"You almost shocked me,Gibson"Otto said.

Antauri,Sprx,and Chiro helped Nova into the main room and helped her in her seat.Once she sat down,Antauri and Gibson went back to the table with brochures.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment