Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Nova becomes pregnant for some reason.Once she got at that point,she starts seeing images of herself in the future.But Skeleton king has something to do with her and the baby.So they steal her from the team.

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3
"This plan is working perfectly"Skeleton king said.

Mandarin,Sokko,and Valina had a grin on their faces.They were waiting for the next step of the plan.

"Next step,capture Nova!!"He said.

Mandarin,and Sokko went to go do their next step of the plan.

"Valina,go watch those blasted monkeys,I don't trust them at all"He said.

Valina ran towards them to spy on them.She hid and watched their every step.

"How about Miami,Antauri?"Gibson said.

"How about no"Antauri said.

"Iowa,Florida,The Bramuda triangle???"Gibson said.

"No,no,and lastly no"Antauri said.

"We all could go to Florida"Chiro said.

Mandarin set off th alarm in the Super Robot.When the monkeys went to fight(minus Nova),Sokko knocked her out and captured her.

The alarm suddenly died.The money team walked inside confused as ever.

"What the heck happened,theres no trouble out there"Chiro said.

"False alarm???"Otto and Sprx said.

"Maybe their was a threat,but it was invisible?"Otto said.

Gibson walked towards Nova's chair confused where she is.Gibson looked in her room,and found nothing.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment