Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 1

This is a sad one shot. This is when Iceshadow dies. Foxfur's point of veiw.

Chapter 1 - 1

Chapter 1 - 1
The wind blew gently as many cats waited at the lake near RiverClan territory. Foxfur felt his fur rise. Every cat was frozen in fear, murmuring to each other. He could sense their fear, their uncertenties, their shock. It made him sad, guilty that he had not done something to get the Clan out of this danger.
Suddenly, a familiar, warm scent came over him. His beloved, Icestar, leader of RiverClan, had walked up beside him. To Foxfur''s surprise, she looked prepared, ready, for something.
She turned to Foxfur, her beautiful eyes sad, but happy.
"You know it''s my last life, right?" Icestar mewed.
"Yes, Iceshadow, I know." he mewed. "You told me this battle would be your last. That StarClan came to you in a dream, and told you that you would have one more battle before your life ended."
Foxfur hated that she was a leader. Her name had changed. He loved her warrior name, Iceshadow, better. So that was what he called her.
Icestar''s eyes lightened. "I will see my parents again. And Rosepaw of ThunderClan."
Foxfur sighed. Her parents, Windmist and Brambleeyes, have both died in battle. Rosepaw of ThunderClan had died because of Shadowfang, who was long dead.
"Just remember this." Icestar mewed. "I love you, and I would never have another tom in StarClan take your place. You will be my one and only love. Never forget it."
Icestar got up and walked away. Foxfur felt tears go down his face, and gasped. Cats didn''t cry, Twolegs did! But he was crying, and that felt like magic to his burning heart.
A movement caught his eye.
Out of nowhere, two dozen cats have made their way to the bridge at the lake. It was the ShadowClan warriors, and the war had begun. Foxfur felt weight clash to his ribs, and looked up to see ShadowClan''s deputy, Snakepelt.
Trator!, thought Foxfur angrily, and sank his teeth into the tortoishell tom''s fur.
Snakepelt screamed in fury and darted in the bushes. Or was it Snakepelt that screamed?


Just like that, the war was over. RiverClan had won, and ShadowClan had retreated back into their territory. But Foxfur didn''t care. He was looking for Icestar. Surely she''d still be here? The she-cat wasn''t a coward!
A petrified squeal echoed in Foxfur''s memory. He thought it was Snakepelt, but was it Icestar?
A mix of black, white, and red suddenly caught his eyes. His fur stood on end.
"ICESHADOW!" he yowled.
He ran over, feeling those tears go down his face again. He ran up, and saw his beloved Icestar laying dead at his paws.
"No.." he mewed shakingly. "Oh, StarClan, no.."
But it was real. Icestar was dead, and Foxfur swore on his life, he would avenge his loved one.



FIN

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

catfreak on July 8, 2006, 12:06:35 PM

catfreak on
catfreakWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pencil_Drawn_Wolf on July 5, 2006, 5:16:01 AM

Pencil_Drawn_Wolf on
Pencil_Drawn_Wolfoh.. needs to be longer though ^^

LunarMooneye14 on June 20, 2006, 1:07:39 AM

LunarMooneye14 on
LunarMooneye14So sad, I loved it!

Midniterocks on June 18, 2006, 3:18:01 AM

Midniterocks on
MidniterocksI love that story it's really sad though I nearly cried

vanilla_cream_girl on June 17, 2006, 11:47:20 AM

vanilla_cream_girl on
vanilla_cream_girl*Cries* SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sad! *Sniff* Nice story though!

Shadow_Dance on June 13, 2006, 11:17:27 AM

Shadow_Dance on
Shadow_DanceI felt a shiver 2... and it is SUMMER! I teared up. poor poor Iceshadow/star!

Kaya_Sohma on June 10, 2006, 6:40:05 PM

Kaya_Sohma on
Kaya_Sohmaits so good, yet sad....

i literally shivered as i read this, although it might be because its winter now.... hmm, nope defiantly ur story! i wuv it!

if ya feel like it would u read my story 'Light Clan'? (i'll upload the first chappie 2 moro, or maybe 2nite, if i'm lucky)

purpleponygirl on June 7, 2006, 9:39:22 PM

purpleponygirl on
purpleponygirlReally nice....and sad..........*sobs*What happened to IceShadow?*sobs*Really great story.^____^

Iceshadow on June 6, 2006, 9:45:45 PM

Iceshadow on
IceshadowLove it? Hate it? PLEASE COMMENT!