Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Discovery

Okey dokes. I made an OC. Her name''s California (Cali for short) and she lives with America.

This is kinda hard to explain, so read it.

Chapter 1 - The Discovery

Chapter 1 - The Discovery
Samantha Jones’ alarm went off. She slammed the ‘off’ button and reluctantly walked downstairs to breakfast, putting on her glasses on the way.
“Cali!” Alfred called to his sister. “I just made breakfast. You want any?” he asked from the kitchen.
“Depends. What’d you make?” California asked. She had a hunch she knew already.
“Hamburgers. Duh!” he came out of the kitchen, holding two plates with hamburgers ready and made on them.
“I’ll have it later. Thanks, Al.” she said. A slight frown formed on the American’s face, but it passed.
“Are ya sure? They’re right off the grill.” America said hopefully.
“Yes, America. I’m sure.” she said, starting to get frustrated. America knew the look she had on her face. It was the ‘Shut up or I’m going to punch you’ look. He decided to keep his mouth shut. Cali was one tough girl. She had her cute side, but boy could she throw a punch.

After Cali had finally eaten her breakfast, the phone rang.
“Yo.” she heard America pick it up in the other room. “Yeah Japan, we’ll be over in a sec.” California perked up at the sound of her friends name.

“Cali have you seen my white shirt?” America came sock-sliding down the hall, shirtless, almost slipping in the process. Cali looked up from her book and chuckled.
“Nope, sorry.” she said. She was already dressed in her usual outfit. White t-shirt, long leather jacket, caky pants, and sneakers. Alfred groaned in frustration.
“I need my shirt!” he said.
“Why are we even going to Japan’s anyway?” Cali asked, still smiling at how
ridiculous her brother looked.
“I’ll tell you later, after I get my shirt!” Alfred said. Cali rolled her eyes.
“Did you check the dryer?” she asked.
“Dryer. Right. I so knew that.” the American rushed back down the hallway, still shirtless. Cali waited a second, then heard a crash.
“The hero is okay!” came Alfred’s voice.
“Are you sure?” Cali asked.
“Yeah.” there was a pause. “I found my shirt!” Cali facepalmed.

When they finally got to Japan’s house, everyone was there.
“So why are we here?” Cali asked as they pulled into the driveway.
“Meeting, I think.” Alfred replied.
“About...?” Cali asked. America shrugged one shoulder. “It’s probably not gonna go anywhere. The meetings never do.” Cali said.
“Well it definitely won’t without me around. I am the hero after all.” Alfred put in. Cali rolled her eyes. The two got out of the car and knocked on the door. It swung open and France was standing there. “Hiya France....!” Alfred said with fake happiness and a cheesy smile.
“I know that smile is fake, America.” the man said, winking at Cali. She scowled at him and he looked away. America’s smile faded.
“So... can we come in?” California asked awkwardly.
“Absolutely.” France said, winking again. Alfred walked in first and Cali held up a fist at France behind his back. The three of them walked into the living room, where everyone was chatting up a storm. Japan smiled at Cali, who smiled back.
“Attention.” Germany said. California tried to listen to what he was saying, but couldn’t hear over all the talking. “QUIET!!!!!” he yelled. Nobody could yell as loud as he could. Everyone fell silent and looked at him. “This is a very important meeting and I need your attention.”
“What happened Doitsu?” North Italy asked.
“Yeah. What happened you potato...” the sentence continued with a stream of colorful Italian language. Germany glanced at Cali, who shrugged. Romano’s brother looked at him with a frown.
“Anyway.” Germany said, cutting him off. “I just wanted to say that-”
“Hey west! Fancy meetin’ you here. You know I never thought I’d-”
“Sit.”
“But-”
“Down.”
“I-”
“NOW.”
“Just-”
“Sit. Down. NOW.” Prussia finally followed his brother’s orders and took a seat on the floor.
“As I was saying, one of the countries has been reported missing, and we need to find him.” Germany explained. Cali looked around and did a head count:

Austria
Hungary
America
North & South Italy
France
Germany
Prussia
Japan
Russia
China
Spain

Everyone was here. Except...
“Who’s missing Doitsu?” Italy asked.
“England.”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Ick1 on October 25, 2009, 1:28:52 PM

Ick1 on
Ick1Please comment!