Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Get on the Way, Then!

Okey dokes. I made an OC. Her name''s California (Cali for short) and she lives with America.

This is kinda hard to explain, so read it.

Chapter 2 - Get on the Way, Then!

Chapter 2 - Get on the Way, Then!
Cali’s eyes widened.
“Oh gosh.” she said. America shrugged, taking another bite out of his hamburger.
“I’m here so I really don’t care.” he said, mouth full. Cali slapped him across the face.
“This is our brother we’re talking about here! Are you crazy? What do you mean you don’t care!? Gosh you’re such a little-”
“Thank you, California.” Austria said, taking a piece of lettuce off his cheek. As he got up to throw it away, Germany cleared his throat.
“People.” Prussia said sarcastically. “This is an urgent situation. Now why don’t we all listen to my dear bruder?”
“Um.... Isn’t it brother?” Italy asked. Now, everyone was talking. Cali knew this wouldn’t get anywhere.
“HEY!!!!!!” Germany yelled louder than the first time. This time, everyone was to scared to say anything else. That is, everyone but Prussia.
“Okay. We need a search party. Cali, America, France, obviously me, my dear bruder, and Russia.”
“Wait a sec, woah woah woah. We are not taking him.” Cali said, pointing to France. He winked at her.
“You’re right. He’ll probably-”
“I will be picking the search party.” Germany cut Prussia off. “Cali, Japan, Austria and myself will be searching for England.”
“What about America?” Cali asked.
“Okay.... America can come, too.” Germany said.
“And me.” Prussia put in.
“Why?” Cali asked.
“Because I’m awesome.” he replied. She facepalmed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment