Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Search- Part One

Okey dokes. I made an OC. Her name''s California (Cali for short) and she lives with America.

This is kinda hard to explain, so read it.

Chapter 3 - The Search- Part One

Chapter 3 - The Search- Part One
“Woah, careful there, Sammy.” America said as his sister searched for her glasses after taking an embarrassing fall over a stray rock. She finally found them and put them on.
“Don’t. Call. Me. Sammy.” she growled, standing up and brushing herself off. Gosh she was a klutz.
“Okay......” Prussia paused a minute. “Sammy.” she knew he was doing it just to make her mad. She laughed sarcastically, then quickly stopped laughing and glared at him. Then, she heard a ring from her coat pocket. She took out her cellphone, then told everyone to stop walking so she could talk. “Hello?” she answered it. “Yeah Vienna, hang on a sec.” she put her hand over the phone. “Austria! It’s Vienna. For you.” she hissed. Austria made a ‘what’s she calling for?’ face, then came over and she handed him the phone.
“Hi.” he said. There was a silence. “Um... just a minute.” he said, taking the phone away from his ear. “Vienna wants to help... apparently Italy told her about the... issue. Can she come along?”
“Yeah, I guess. Just tell her where we are and tell her we’ll wait here until she gets here.” Cali explained. Austria nodded, then did exactly what she had told him to do.

After about a half-hour of waiting, Vienna finally showed up.
“Sorry for being late.” she said as she walked up to the rest of the group. “Oh, by the way. Sorry for the last minute notice, but Berlin called and she’s coming, too.”
“Riza!” Austria yelled. Although, it wasn’t necessarily a yell. It was more of a frustrated voice. But everyone knew that he had to be pretty mad to call her by her actual name. “It’s rude to tell people last minute things like that. Let alone coming late without letting us know. You should have called or something. You have a cellphone...” he kept going on. Cali noticed Vienna glance at her. She knew that look. That was the ‘Please shut him up’ look.
“Okay let’s get going.” Cali said.
“Don’t we have to wait for Berlin?”
“Okay then let’s not get going.” Cali corrected herself.

After another 20 minutes of waiting (and listening to America complain), Berlin came.
“Sorry I’m la-”
“Thank God you’re here. That one doesn’t seem to know the meaning of ‘Shut up.’ Or ‘She’ll be here soon.’ Help. Us.” Cali said, nodding toward her brother on the word ‘that.’
“That wasn’t soon!” America put in angrily. Cali just rolled her eyes.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment