Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Doctors old friend

Dthis is not a anime or manga but a show i watch called Doctor who and it will be a crossover with Indiana Jones

Chapter 1 - The Doctors old friend

Chapter 1 - The Doctors old friend
"so where to now doctor?" said Clara,"don't know where do you want to go?" he said. "well I've always wanted to go to Peru or Egypt can we go to some place like that?" asked Clara just then the TARDIS landed "did we just land doctor?" she said "at a school." he said "but what school?" she said "a school that has an old friend." said the doctor they walked out and the campus was all empty then they walked in and Clara saw a panting and she went over there and she was looking at the picture when  she completely forgot about the doctor "doctor?" she said then she wen into the library the library in the TARDIS is much bigger than this she thought then she went into another room "Doctor?" she said again and she started walking down  the hall then there was a familiar voice behind her "Clara!" it was the doctor "doctor!" "oy!,I told you to stay over there!" he said "you didn't say anything." she said "I didn't did I?" he said "well come on then." he said they walked down the hallway and they walked into a room there were kids coming out and they waited  "doctor good to see you!" said Indy "good to see you  to Henry oh sorry Indy." said the doctor "that's ok doctor I'm fine whatever you call me." said Indy  " doctor,Clara I like you to meet my son Mutt." said Indy "good to see you Mutt." said the doctor "so how bout a ride in the TARDIS then?" said the doctor " that will be so cool." said Indy they walked out and then Mutt saw the TARDIS " so It's just a police public call box what's  so great about it?" said Mutt "oh you'll see." said Clara then they went inside "my god It's bigger on the inside." said Mutt "Mutt language!" said Indy "so where do you want to go?" said the doctor "how bout Egypt,went there for the ark of the covanet." said Indy "ok how bout Peru,went there to stop Russian from getting a crystal skull." said Indy not impressed. "ok said Clara a little angry now how bout China,went there as a kid." "oh for the love a dalek won't somebody  pick a place already if no one is choosing then i am." said the doctor "we have  to go someplace." said Mutt "ok we'll go to Peru."  said Indy the TARDIS landed "come along everybody let's see where were at." said the doctor then they walked out "so where are we now doctor?" asked Clara "Egypt but its not todays Egypt its old time Egypt." "we moved?!" said Mutt "not so police public call box now huh!" said the doctor "doctor I said we wanted to go to Peru." said Indy " I know  we  were going to Peru but she landed us here what's going on with the old girl lately?" said the doctor touching the TARDIS "any way let's find out where were at." he said they were walking when a guy came and stood in there way "um can we get through?" said the doctor then the guy started talking in his language "Indy you said you spoke his language right well now would be a good time." said the doctor then Indy started to talk in his language and the guy backhanded him then Indy just rubbed his face "what did I say guess my language is a little rusty." said Indy then there was more guys "uh doctor we have more compony." said Clara "everybody  inside the TARDIS now!" said the doctor and they all ran inside "great cornered in a box." said Mutt "son not a good time." said Indy then the Tardis started to go "right next stop Peru." said the doctor "I need a break  is there a pool around here some where?" asked Mutt "yes there is Clara can you show where the pool room is at?" said the doctor "ok." she said and they walked off then they were walking when Mutt asked her a question "so do you trust him?" said Mutt. Clara was quiet for a moment then she said "sort of, he said I saved his life twice in the Dalek asylum and in Victorian London." "sorry the what asylum?" said Mutt "dalek." said Clara Mutt just shook his head "so does this thing always know where it's going?" said Indy "sometimes." yelled the doctor under the consol he was doing something to the wiers then Clara came back out "wheres the doctor?" she saked Indy "under there." he said and he pointed down she walked down there "what are you doing doctor?"   

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment