Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Meeting Clara

What will happen when a time lord,and teacher/Archeologist and a high functioning sociopath meet? find out in my book SherlockWhoJones
  
Note: I do not own the characters in this story they are owned by BBC and Lucasfilm  

Chapter 1 - Meeting Clara

Chapter 1 - Meeting Clara
The doctor was in the TARDIS sitting on a chair cleaning his watch that River gave him for his 1200th birthday it had writing on it that said his name in Gallifreyan that only River knew. He was deep in his work when a girl with star pajamas walked in "thought I told you to go to bed." he said not taking his eyes off of the watch "Well your snog box hid my room again." she said the doctor's head shot up "really?" he said the girl nodded and smiled weakly "why can't you get along with her old girl." he said slapping the middle the TARDIS made a hissing noise and pulled up a picture of the grumpy cat "oh you know I hate that." he said "well since your awake get some close on." he said putting on his watch "oh are we going somewhere?" said the girl "yes now get dressed Clara." he said Clara smiled and ran out she got dressed and walked back into the control room she smiled the doctor smiled and pulled down a lever the TARDIS jerked and landed "were here." said the doctor Clara ran to the door and walked out they were in London. her smiled faded "doctor were in London." she said the doctor stepped out "oh yeah." he said closing the door "why?" she said the doctor shrugged his shoulders and Clara rolled her eyes. I was walking when I saw a blue box standing on a hill I smiled and took off running. "Why are we here why did she bring us here?" he said Clara was deep in thought when she saw me "doctor?" she said "not now Clara." he said "no doctor look." she said "Clara not now." he said and She walked back in the TARDIS "doctor!" I yelled and walked back in also I ran up to the door and ran in "Oi doctor!" I said he looked up "Lilly?" he said I nodded he went over and hugged me I giggled "oh Lilly this is Clara." he said.
"Hi." 
"Hello." 
"So your traveling with the doctor." 
"Yep." 
"That's so cool I used to travel with him until he dropped me back here." I said "hey you wanted to go home and plus I was running from the time lords." he said "are you still doing that?" I said "yep." he said "good keep doing that." I said "I told him you can't run forever." Clara said the doctor smiled "oh yeah well I still am." he said and went to the controls "so where do you want to go?" he said and flicked some switches and the center sparked I yelped and so did Clara and we fell we both got up "ok whet the hell was that?" I said "don't know." he said Clara rolled her eyes I went to the doors and Clara came up behind me "were still on earth." she said I nodded the doctor got out his sonic and I did as well "your a time lord?" she said "part." I said she smiled "were at a school." he said "not just any school a university."I said "but why here?" said Clara "Don't know." said the doctor "well come on then Geronimo." I said he smiled and we walked across the campus. 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment