Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Meeting Indy

What will happen when a time lord,and teacher/Archeologist and a high functioning sociopath meet? find out in my book SherlockWhoJones
  
Note: I do not own the characters in this story they are owned by BBC and Lucasfilm  

Chapter 2 - Meeting Indy

Chapter 2 - Meeting Indy
Our shoes clicked on the tile that was in the collage it was huge it had two stair cases on either side going up there was a room to the right and didn't know what was in there had to check that out, there was a picture on the side of a wall it had a picture of a guy under it it said Marcus Brody The time he was born and the time he passed away he looked so happy then it said loving friend of  DR. Henry Jones Junior I was looking the painting and didn't notice that the doctor and Clara were gone "Doctor, Clara?" I called but there was no answer I sighed and decided to look around so I went up to the room and it was huge it had a bunch of artifacts in it and they all said property of DR. Jones. I thought of the name on the painting and I wondered if it was the same guy I went over and picked one up. "Excuse me but what do you think your doing?" said a voice I spun around and saw a guy in his mid 20's with a tweed jacket and bow tie and glasses he looked kind of cute.
  
"What are you doing get back to class." 
"Sorry sir but I don't go here." 
"Oh well then my apology then." 
"You see I was with two other people and I seemed to have lost them and I thought they were in here."
"Really what did they look like?" 
"Well one has a tweed jacket and bow tie and the other has a really dark blue dress on." 
"Lilly there you are." 
"And you are?" 
"Oh I'm John Smith." said the doctor Clara came by his side "Oh and this is Clara Oswald." she smiled "hello" the guy smiled "are you DR. Henry Jones JR?" the doctor asked he smiled a little "yeah but i like to go by Indiana Jones" he said we all nodded "well...Indy can I call you that of course I can we have to get going" Clara nodded he nodded and walked off "he seemed nice so why did the TARDIS land here?" I ask the doctor shrugged "maybe because Clara called her a old cow!" he glared at Clara "well she was being mean to me" she said "maybe because you keep calling her old cow and snog box" I said the doctor nodded Indy was following us now the doctor looked backed "oh hello" we all stopped "I was hearing your conversation um what is a TARDIS?" he asked I smiled a little the doctor was grinning "oh I love this follow us" he said I smiled again we went out we were stopped by a student "um DR. Jones?" he looked at him "yes?" he said "um I have a question?" they were talking "rule one of Archaeology patience is key" he nodded and walked off. 

We soon got to the TARDIS and we all went in "It's...It's" Indy started "I know" said the doctor me and Clara both smiled "so where to?" he asked Indy thought about it "the future?" he nodded and flicked somw swithches 
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment