Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - First Kiss

No comment

Chapter 2 - First Kiss

Chapter 2 - First Kiss
When Neji went to the place where his date was Hinata was waiting. Neji put his hand inside his pocket to get the paper with Lee's advice on it. Then Neji realized that paper was gone. He felt nothing but dust. Neji was so worried. Well he had nothing to do. So he had to do it the Neji way. Neji sat on the table with Hinata. They were so shy to speak to each other. They only eat and drink. Later it was night. Neji and Hinata was still there. Few moments fireworks popped out of the sky. Neji looked in Hinata's eyes. It was time to give Hinata a kiss. But bofore Neji did that he ask Hinata something. He said ''Hinata could I be your girlfriend?'' Hinata ran to him and gave him a kiss. Neji was shocked. He was the one that needs to kiss Hinata. Neji thoughted that maybe Hinata liked him. So Neji will like Hinata back. So Neji closed his eyes to proove Hinata that he likes Hinata. Tenten watched. It was so horrible for Tenten. Before Neji was Tenten's boyfriend. She rip out pics of Neji in her room and her locker. Then she made a article for the whole world that Neji likes Hinata. Continues at Chapter 3.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AmmyK on February 11, 2007, 6:29:37 AM

AmmyK on
AmmyKOMG! I can't wait to read more! Plaese wite soon! ^-^