Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue - Taia's Journal

It began Eighteen-years-ago when, Zidane got back in town and was "reuioned" with his beloved, Garnet.
Together, they got married and had my brother on the 2nd year and then I was born the 3rd year.
This is my story.. My dairy.. "Taia's Dairy" Call m

Chapter 1 - Prologue - Taia's Journal

Chapter 1 - Prologue - Taia's Journal
Clouds swayed in the new summer skies as I, Tyan laied onthe grassy plains. My father''s name is; Zidane Tribal andmy mother''s name is; Garnet Til Alexandros 17th formlyknown as Dagger. He was from a famous group called "Tantalus", but when heset out with a princess, a black mage, and a stubornCaptain. He had things to fulfill like he''s destiny, a choice tolive and fight, and to be with her. After mother and father got back together, before he wentback to save, Kuja and failed. A boy had arrived 2 dayslater, it was, a genome!? Zidane''s relatction, he came along ways from home. His attire was tattered and bloody, I was only six at the time.. Now, I guess you could call me a real adult, ten-years-agoI was known as a child. Today''s my 16th birthday. My brother is, 17. His name is, Julain and he''s more and more like, Kuja. Or at least that''s what dad says, but nomatter what happens "I love him all the more." **To Becontinued in Chapter I**

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment