Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Prologue - Broken Dreams; The Fallen

The characters from KH return for their final on-core in this whole new story with many of its familiar worlds, and some new ones like; Arcadia, the Realm of Light, and many more... This journey began with one boy and this key. 

Chapter 0 - Prologue - Broken Dreams; The Fallen

Chapter 0 - Prologue - Broken Dreams; The Fallen

Prologue - Broken Dreams; The Fallen
 
 "Ooof.. Oww.. W-where.. Am I?" The young stranger asked, but no one was around to answer his
unsured question. Not a soul. He came falling from the sky. Descended onto the very earth he once walked upon. Now, he was searching, searching for the answers he was seeking for, any little thing would do as his first clue. As he was now, wondering around in this dessert waste land, that was unable to be called a home. He knew that to the east was a small town and from there was a reservoir of the towns water supply.
 He was unable to speak a word for his mouth was so dry that he could barley talk or utter out any sounds at all, and if he tried to move too fast he`d lose his consciousness from the bright and flaming heat. Everything was starting to look dark and bright all at once, but when he got to the near by town, a boy stepped outside one of the shops.
 It was Sora, the boy from Destiny Islands, he came to this town in search of another quest with his two friends Donald and Goofy, non the less Riku and Kairi was there, too. This town was different from the desert lands, instead it didn`t look like the western towns in those cowboy movies. Instead, it was so beautiful and serene for that kind of a look. Thou` the dirt road did looked the same after landing on it, ofcourse.
 The young stranger fell-to-the-ground after he saw the brightness(or whiteness) in Sora`s eyes, ofcourse! So, that he knew that, Sora saw him before he fell(or tumbled) onto the solid ground. When Sora saw him fall he immediately hurried(or rushed) over to him, "H-hey..!? A-are you, okay?!" Sora asked loudly. "Ah? Uh..? H-here.. open your hand to mine.. It is your heart.. that controls this.. power.. The Arcadia Angel. T-take.. good care of.. it, okay?" The younger stranger uttered as he replied, "I wish.. she was here."
 As Sora held out his hand to catch the trinket from the boy`s hand, "Who? Who do you with was here?" Sora then replied as the younger stranger`s last words, "Twilight.. I wish Twilight was here.. My.. girlfriend," The younger stranger answered with a fading sigh, "By the way.. my name`s.. Rei.. ku," By that time Sora, was looking at the trinket that was in his hand and replied, "Reiku..?" (These were the broken dreams; To search for The Way Home/Another Journey)
 A few days had pasted since their meeting; today was a new beginning for them both, for now, they had crossed paths with their destined rout(or/path). For now, both were to walk into each others shadows and take up the job and responsibility for protecting(one another)the other. "Hey, Sora. Remember, what I said, "My name`s Reiku." Don`t call me that, okay? It`s Rei. Just Rei, no added; ku," Reiku replied, Sora then asked, "But I thought your name is Rei.." Reiku interrupted Sora, "It is ..Reiku! But I just don`t want to be called that, okay," He responded as he looked away from Sora, "Oh, I see," Sora answered. That was the end of their conversations for a long while, so it remained silent and quite for a while.

- The End of Prologue; The Start of Chapter1: The Searching Angel-

***************************************************************

Status:
Crossover: Kingdom Hearts x Angel Sanity(AD)

First Run-in: At Market Place(on the outskirts of a town)
With Whom: Sora&Reiku(At first he is called; "Young Stranger.")

Keyblade: Arcadia Angel
Ingraved: ("..It is your heart.. that controls this.. power..")***************************************************************

Profile:
Name: Reiku Virgo Chambers
Meaning: Elegent Phrase
Age: 17
Race: Human
Height: 5`8"
Gender: Male
Job: Protagonist(of AD)
Weapon: Saber of Light
Origin*: Daila; 106 Beachside Street
Hobbie(Hobby): Keychain Creater/Designer
Decription: Reiku came for a small town known as Daila, in a world call Arcadia. He is a living, breathing angel among his conrades. When the world needs his help, he`s always there fighting for the towns people. He is a "Arcane Angel."(Lit.)

Name: Sora
Meaning: Sky
Age: 15
Race: Human
Height: 5`6"
Gender: Male
Job: Protagonist(of KH)
Weapon: Kingdom Keyblade
Origin*: Destiny Islands
Hobbie(Hobby): Hanging out with friends and Saving the world
Decription: Sora is the keyblade wielder. He uses the keyblade for good and not evil like one of the legands; "One sought to destroy the world, the other brought serenity upon the world."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment