Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Flower of Time

The story takes place 2 years later. Jim Hawkins finds a letter from his friend, John Silver. It was time for another journey into the stars. Jim also meets a heart strung young lady named Hana Noboru. Inspired website: coralgalaxy.de.vu

Chapter 1 - The Flower of Time

Chapter 1 - The Flower of Time
>> Jim was still sitting down on the bed in his bedroom thinking about the letter he found on the streets of Montresser, "Hey, Jimbo! What`s going on!?" B.E.N. announced, surprising Jim and making him fall off the bed. "B.E.N!!!" Jim cried out as he immediately rushed to his feet, "Hi, there you knuckle head of a robot! Am I glad to see you!" Jim said hold back his grin of a smile for joy.
>> B.E.N. was surprised that Jim was jumping for joy just at the delight of seeing him, "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Jimbo! If that`s your name?!" B.E.N. exclaimed, "Okay, where`s Jim? Where did you take him? Because you don`t act like Jim," B.E.N. answered in a normal tone only acting in
his comical ways.
>> Jim was looking up when he saw something that cought his eye from above, the light was coming in from the windows and outside those windows was were a girl was standing, "H-Hey! Y-You.. G-Girl?! W-What are you doing?!" Jim studdered as he rushed out of the window of were he saw her from. She was falling and Jim grabbed a hold of her hand as he pulled her back in, their eyes met and something between them was illumated.
>> B.E.N. was right behind Jim all the way up untill Jim and that girl met eye to eye, "Well, I guess I`ll be going now," B.E.N. muttered as he left them alone. "H-Hi.. there," The girl utter a silent laugh. "H-Hey. W-Who are you?" Jim said still captured in her eyes, "Oh, my. My name is Hanna Nohotaru and you?" She said in a captivating voice and smile, "Uh?! Oh, I`m Jim.. Jim Hawkins." Jim replied. "Oh, your him?" Hanna answered.
>> Jim was a little surprised that she didn`t know that he was the boy who found the map to Treasure Planet and took a voyage to that planet either. That is untill he mentioned his named ofcourse. "W-What do you mean "Oh, your him?" Jim asked. "O-Oh. N-nothing it`s just that.. *giggle*" Hanna hesitated. "What?" Jim questioned.
>> Hanna just helded back a laugh that gave way to her fears and shyness, "Uh..? Jim..? Have you every.. *giggle* heard of the.. *giggle* Hanna no Toki?" Hanna questioned, "Uh?" Jim shuck his head and saying, "No. What is it?" Hanna replied, "It`s the Flower of Time; 'Legend says: that whosoever uses it can travel through the universe of time.' Jim we need to take that artifact and claim it as our own before they do." Jim asked, "Who.. do you mean?" Hanna stared at him and said, "You`ll see. We must take it and claim it before them."
>> These are the Tales of the Flower of Time: Treasure Planet 2 the conclusion of time forgotten. >> To be continued..

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment