Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue - Part1-3

It's been a long time ago since the ending of FFIX and the wedding of Zidane Tribal, and Garnet Til Alexandros XVII. This is the story of their kids; 20 year old Kage Tribal and 16 year old Garnet Til Alexandros XVIII a.k.a. Taianna/Taian/Taya Tribal.

Chapter 1 - Prologue - Part1-3

Chapter 1 - Prologue - Part1-3
-Part1&2: The Mysterious Cause-
Twenty-six years before the birth of Kage and Taia, "The seed of.. genome rebirth.. Ku-- ja." Mysterious voice. "..you will live again. That's a pr-- om-- ise-- Zidane, shall bare your-- seed. Until then.. wait!" As a mysterious man stumbled out of the rubble at the Iifa Tree where Zidane and Kuja's bodies laid.

Kuja was dead so all that was needed to do was to take the seed, the seed of Kuja's well being, his life, also known as his given birth. 2 years after the return of Zidane. Their was a grand commotion everyone was happy even the very Queen of Alexandia, Garnet, they had a wedding it was so beautiful and wonderful.

-Part3: The Rebirth-(Innocence--"I share your sentiment" - 'Daisy')
The rebirth of Kuja began, "It begins.. Garnet Til Alexandros, 17th.. Sa-- ra-- ah?!" The man reappeared. "Aaaahhhh!-- Eeehhhhh?! Is.. is he.. c-coming,.. YET?!" Garnet, cried in labor of pains. "Yes! It begins.. here. With you.. Kuja. No, Kage!" The man replied and vanished into the shadows of the darkness.
-The End of Prologue-

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment