Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter1 : I can't live without you - 'Primrose'

It's been a long time ago since the ending of FFIX and the wedding of Zidane Tribal, and Garnet Til Alexandros XVII. This is the story of their kids; 20 year old Kage Tribal and 16 year old Garnet Til Alexandros XVIII a.k.a. Taianna/Taian/Taya Tribal.

Chapter 2 - Chapter1 : I can't live without you - 'Primrose'

Chapter 2 - Chapter1 : I can't live without you - 'Primrose'
Kage, was outside in the garden with his younger sister, Taianna. "Aren`t these flowers.. beautiful, Kage?!" Taya asked him. "Uh...--....... Y-yeah. Whatever." Kage, wasn`t really listing to her so he just flopped his hand back and fourth to make her think that he was listing to her, "These flowers are called forget-me-nots, right?! They mean 'true love' and these are-- Hyacinth, they mean 'i am sorry, please forgive me' in the language of flowers. Isn`t that alsome!? Brother?" Taianna asked, "Uh? Sure! Taianna.." Kage replied.
He just stared and sighing as he looked into the distance of the sky. "Aldel? Aldel!" A woman called. "Oh.. look it`s you mom! Aldel." Taia called to him. Kage, slightly turned to look back at his sister, while he was still facing Aldel`s parents Aldelbert and Beatrix. Kage, was leaning against a tree by the garden`s flower bed, were Taia was sitting and taking care of the flowers. As always Kage was standing in the shade by the tree.
"Uh...... Look! Kage, mother`s summoning Alexander! B-but why!?" Taia, uttered as she looked up tords the castle`s side. Kage was looking in the direction of the summoning to see what their mother was shielding the kingdom from in the skies was a fleeting bombing ship, it was going to attack the town and it`s people. "Taian..!? Get out of the Way!!! Aahh!?" Kage, yelled as a bomb came tords them, as he tried to protect his younger sister by shielding her with his life, but-- he payed a heavy price. He was injured at the cause, because he saved her very life, "K-kage? KAGE! Kage?! W-wake up?!" Taia, had to shove him off of her and then she tried to wake him up, but he couldn't so she started crying. Because there was nothing she could do to help him. He was too heavy to carry all by herself, and she couldn`t just leave him alone because.. "What if he.. Aah!?" she thought.
Aldelbert and Beatrix, began to rush over to Taianna and Kage, "It`s alright. Let`s get him help together, okay?" Beatrix tried to calm Taia down and Aldelbert carried her older brother into the castle`s chamber. "W-what.. Happened!" Garnet and Zidane, began to rush down to them. "How did this happen? Uh? Never mind! This way." Garnet called. Aldelbert, carried him to the room she lead them into.
They had to explain what happen to Kage, so that took a least an hour maybe a minute! Or two. "Uh..................... Ku---ja. Eeeh." Kage, uttered. "K-kage..? Don`t worry.. I`m here." Taianna, replied holding his hand safely inside of hers. Later, that morning when it was becoming dawn`s 1st light. Kage, woke-up and for some reason he walked outside of the castle to the distance of Alexandria`s outskirts. "Kage...?! What..? W-where are you?" Taia said aloud and rushed past the bedroom`s door.
"Come.. come unto me.. son of Zidane.. descendant of Kuja," The man uttered, "Why..? Do you.. shun me.. so?" Kage, was face to face with the man and there in the background appeared the silver dragon turned black. "I am.. Aku Arei.. and this.. is Sirent.. Your dragon.. Ku..ge..ah." The man replied facing the boy with such calmness about him.
"Kage! KAGE, NOOO!" Taia answered. "Wha--?? Who`s this?! Another--!" Zidane paused at full hast. "NO!" Garnet gasped in utter surprise. "Kage.. Kage..! Answer me!" Taianna cried out. His eyes were clouded and so distant from the world that no reflection could reach their emptiness. While, that was going on Aku Arei vanished with the very shadows, "He'll never answer to.. YOU! Child of Zidane and Garnet!!" Aku answered. "What? Never answer to me? Because-- Uh??! K-Ku.. ja..." Taian uttered.
As she held on tightly to Kage`s hand, she closed her eyes and they turned as cloudy and as distant as his very own eyes, but she snapped out of it as she then embraced him in her safe and loving arms. She then whispered, "Take me.. with you. Were ever you go." Kuja, was now in control of Kage`s body, heart, mind and soul as for Taian, there was nothing inside of her it was just the sense of leaving him.
With Kuja now inside of her older brother's body and for that she didn't want to leave him alone.. or never seeing him again. "Alright.. I'll take you.." he said as they got onto Sirent`s back. "Taianna.. No..!" Garnet called out. "I'm sorry.. mom. But I can't.. I can't just abandonded him! I`m sorry.. Let go!" Taian said with grief and despair. She was pulled in
too many directions, all at once so she choose to leave with her only older brother, Kage. So they left at the very daybreak of dawn and headed southwest tords Treno.
-The End of Chapter 1-

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment