Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Ever Lifting Voice

A famous boy singer who writes` songs for the band called; ILY-kun (I Love Yoshi-kun), end up got missing.

Chapter 1 - The Ever Lifting Voice

Chapter 1 - The Ever Lifting Voice
Chapitre 1: La Jaùais Levage [Itilain: Voce] (Chapter 1: The Ever Lifting Voice)

Do I have to be heard?
Does every word I have to say echo out?
Do you even listen..?
Even when I'm not around?
I don't think you were ever listening.. to me.

(The ever lifting voice)

"Yoshi-kun, that was amazing!" Mai replied as she stood at the doorway. "Where did you come up with it?! Or should I say, 'When did you think of it?'" Yoshi paused for a moment, as he then starts to reply; "I have no idea. It just came to me in a vision. That's all." He ended. "That's so cool! Yoshi-kun, you're amazing!" Mai started, "You know.. Someday, we should compose our songs together, but only on your be half, ofcourse!" Mai answered with joy and excitement in her voice.
As she began to leave the room, Yoshi replied, "Yeah, maybe we should do that, Mai-chan. Hmm..?" Yoshi thought as he started to think hard about the subject. Mai listen to what he had to say and then she left the doorway leaving him alone to his thoughts. "Hey, Mai-chan!" Ryathem replied as he passed her down the hall. "Oh, hi Ryam-san." Mai answered back to him.
"Hey, Mai-chan," The Bass Guitar player replied as he walked up behind her, "So, where is 'lead singer', anyway? Uh? Mai-chan?" He questioned her.
"Did someone call for me?!" Yoshi started, "Oh, so it must have been you! Dain(dah.n), or is it Jason Lethen? Uh?" Yoshi questioned. "Heh. Kobei-sama, we're waiting for your lead," Jason replied. "Heh! My lead.. as a singer? Ha! Oh, Jason, Jason, Jason. You little imp, you. Heheh," Yoshi began. "You should know you don't need my help! Only for lead songs and today if she'll have part in it.. Kima-chan will you compose with me?" Yoshi directed the conversation toward Mai.
By the way, Kima is Mai's nickname given to her only by Yoshi Kobei. "Uh?! Compose today? But I said..," Mai gets introupted by Yoshi, "I know. Someday, but I thought why NOT today!? Not someday!! TODAY!!! Will you do it, please? Yes or no?!" Yoshi questioned her. "Uh? Wow.. Someday, comes faster then I thought with you, Yoshi-san," Mai started. "Okay, my answer is: yes! Yes, I will compose with you, Yoshi-kun," Mai ended.
"Oh, thank you for your agreeable reply, Mai-san," Yoshi replied. "So, what are we composing?" Another band member asked. "Hm. The song I wrote today. With our voices; we're composing them together. The song is called; 'The Ever Lifting Voice'." Yoshi finished. Later at the concert, "Welcome, everyone to the 'Uplifting Concert' of I Love Yoshi-kun!" The Announcer called out. "Tonight's performance will be composed by Yoshi Kobei and his backstage singer Mai Kanani! They will be singing a new song called; 'The Ever Lifting Voice'!" Announcer finished.
"Hi! Everybody are you ready to get started!?" Yoshi announced over the crowd. "You know my backstage--background singer Mai Kanani, right!? Well, let's give her a REALLY big hand to call her out onto the stage! She's quite shy to the spotlight, so give her a VERY hand and a cheer on! C'mon help me call her out!!" Yoshi called as the fans help call Mai out onto the stage. "Here she comes! C'mon Mai don't be timmed and show them your beautiful smiling face! I'm here with you, too!" Yoshi cheerfully smiled as she walk onto stage to his side.
"Why, don't you give them a shout, Mai! Say 'Hi, to them!'" Yoshi cheered her on. "Hi, everybody!" Mai began as a roar of excitement from the crowd came over them. "Is eveybody ready for the new song we're going to compose!?" Mai asked the crowd. "Yes!" The crowd yelled. "I can't hear you!" Yoshi and Mai replied. "YESSS!" The Crowd said again, but louder. "Yeah! Okay, Yoshi and the band do you think their ready?!" Mai asked. "Yes, I beleive they are!" Yoshi replied. "Okay, then let's begin!" Mai said.
The stage got dark, the neon lights lit up, and puffs a smoke entered on to stage, the music begins with the bass drums, and guitars. Then finally, the voices enter into the music with their new lyrics. The words below is for 'The Ever Lifting Voice':

Do you have to be heard? (Do I have to be heard?)
Does every word I have to say echo out?
Do you ever listen..?
Even when I'm not around?
I don't think you were ever listening.. to me.
The ever lifting voice!

(The ever lifting voice!)
My voice lifts to the echo I hear
Right hear inside my heart


("Are you ready, Yoshi-kun?!") Mai asks.
("Yes, I'm ready, Mai-chan!") Yoshi replies.
("Okay, then here we go!!") Mai answers.
("Yeah!!") Yoshi complies.

Do you hear me? (Yes, I do!)
Does my words pass through you? (No, it doesn't!)
Do you listen to my words? (Yes, I do!)
Even when I'm around? (Yes, yes!)
I know you're listening.. to me.
The ever lifting voice!

(The ever lifting voice!)
Our voices will lift to the echo we hear
Right hear inside of us
Our hearts will blend
Together!!


Puffs of smoke ends the performance.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

james13 on October 10, 2008, 7:29:26 AM

james13 on
james13wow..nice

InsaneMitsukai on October 10, 2008, 2:39:49 PM

InsaneMitsukai on
InsaneMitsukaiThanks I'm glad you like it. ^_^