Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Prologue: Neko raiku Mugen (Cat-like Dreams)

A world of magic...
...Pain and hurt...
Where you have to beleive in yourself...
...to become more than anything ever before...
..You have to look within yourself..

Chapter 0 - Prologue: Neko raiku Mugen (Cat-like Dreams)

Chapter 0 - Prologue: Neko raiku Mugen (Cat-like Dreams)
"What...? Who am I?" A boy asks himself. "Kokoro!? Kokoro!? Kii--ro!!" A voice called. "Oh, c'mon Kiro-kun when are you?" The same voice called again. "Kokoro..? Kiro!? Me? Uh...?" The boy pondered to himself. "There you are my special li'le kitten!" A girl called.
"Kitten? Since when did I become a-ah...!?" He gasped when he saw himself in the reflections of the water. "...kitty-cat?" He replied to himself in shock.
As the dreams sequence comes to an end, the boy wakes up in a strange bedroom at night. "A-ahhh!?" The boy calls as he wakes up from his nightmare-ish dreams. "Kokoro.. w-what happened?" Some boy asked. "Uh?! I-it's nothing.. just a dream..! Just a dream.. I guess," Kokoro replied. "A nightmare-ish kinda dream," He mutters to himself and trys to go back to sleep.

-The End of Prologue-

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

("It's A New Age", begins to play)

It's a new age for a new beginning (Ooh~)

Why sit back and watch the clouds pass you by?

Get up and do something to pass time away

It's a new age; don't let it pass you by! (Ooh~)

C'mon! Don't be like that! Do something to pass the day away (hey~)

It's a new age, so c'mon! C'mon! C'mon! And spend the day away (Ooh~)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment