Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1: Kokoro no Sensei

A world of magic...
...Pain and hurt...
Where you have to beleive in yourself...
...to become more than anything ever before...
..You have to look within yourself..

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1: Kokoro no Sensei

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1: Kokoro no Sensei
Wings of the guardian, ooh~ Voice of guidance, ooh~
(Uingusu no za kanshisha, aah~ Koe no gaidansu, aah~)

Where is my angel at heart? Ooh~ Kokoro, kokoro!
(Doko IS mai enzeru o kokoro? Aah~ Heart, Heart!)

Ooh, heart to heart! Kokoro, kokoro! (Heart, heart!)
(Aah, kokoro o kokoro! Heart, heart! (Kokoro, kokoro!)


Ten years had pass since the nightmare occurred and now Kokoro was a composing performer at the Wings Moment concert. He was performing a new song called the "'Voice of Guidance'". "Kokoro! Kokoro! That was amazing!" A fangirl called as she was running up to greet him. "Y-You liked it?" Kokoro asked. "Oh, yes. I beleived everyone did, Kokoro," The fangirl replied.
"I'm glad." Kokoro replied as other fangirls and some fanguys ran up towards him. "Hey, Kokoro!? Can I have your autography? Please, Kokoro!?" A fangirl replied faintly. "Oh, of course! Here you go," Kokoro replied as he takes hold of the fangirl's book to write her an autography.

-..to beconcluded promptly..-

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment