Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Shadows of Beginning

2 years ago in Ammiity Ville, Mike Robin was cursed with ghostly abilities in a fatal accident that changed his life forever. 2 years later, He's back for revenge, and he's not letting anyone in his way!

Chapter 1 - The Shadows of Beginning

Chapter 1 - The Shadows of Beginning


Casting Dark Shadows



It was late that afternoon, in the town of Amity Ville 2 years ago. A young boy by the age 12 decided to take a walk. “Yea?! Well, maybe I can't be the person you wanted me to be!” he yelled out, and stormed out the door. “I hate my parents, they don't understand me, and they think I don't care about anyone!” He kept on walking until he heard a massive explosion from behind. He immediately turned around to see his house, covered in flames. “Mom, Dad!” he ran straight for the house, he wanted to help his parents. He wanted to believe that he would see his parents with him, he wanted to apologize. Before he was inches from the flaming door, a man on a motorbike branded 13 came crashing through the door, riding away from the house at intense speed. “Hey stop!” the boy yelled. He placed himself directly in front of the biker's way, but before the biker was about to crash into him, he turned a bright shade of blue and drove right passed him. As he watched the man drive off, he ran back to his house. He wanted to help but the flames were too strong. “Mom, Dad! Please, I'm sorry! Tell me you're okay!” But there was no answer. The boy stood there speechless, he couldn't believe it. His last words to his parents…and that man! Whoever he was, he robbed his parents and killed them. He swore he would one day find him, and take him down. And as he stood there, he kneeled down and broke into tears as the flames of the house grew dimmer and dimmer…

Months passed as the boy strived to survive on the very street on what was left of his house. Without his parents, there was no hope. He held up a plastic cup, begging for money. “Hey kid,” called out a man with blonde hair and green eyes. He wore a black bikers jacket that didn't seemed to be washed in years. “Whatcha got there kid?” The boy was starving, he didn't have much strength to respond, but he answered as best as he could. “Please, if you have anything, I could really use it…” The man laughed and peered into his cup. “Hmmm, fifty bucks ehh? You must have been saving a while.” The boy stared at him for a moment and shook his head. “Gimme it!” The man quickly grasped the cup but the boy had a firm grip on what he had left. “Hey what are you…You!!!” The boy had regained strength all of a sudden. The hatred for his parent's murderer was enough to rise. “You stole from me, you stole from my family!” and as he spoke, a stream of tears slid down from his eyes. The man merely laughed again. “You think I care, now give me the cup you shrimp!” The boy continued to struggle for as long as he could. He couldn't believe he had gotten this strong. Where was this coming from?

“I had enough of this! Shadow, attack!” The boy gave a quick puzzled look, and soon enough, his shadow rose from the ground in a specter like presence. He had sharp teeth and green eyes as well, and for every inch it took closer towards the boy, the more his heart dropped. After backing away from the creature several times, his back was against the wall of alley he backed into. There was no hope of escape. “No! Get away! Get Away!!!” The boy shouted at the top of his lungs. Total hatred had taken over his body, he was nothing like his true self and sure enough, the shadow actually stopped. “Shadow, what are you doing, get him!” The creature merely glared at the man and flew towards the boy. The creature actually went inside of him at an attempt to overshadow him, but he managed to hold on to control, the hatred was fueling him, it kept him from giving up. “Get-out-of me! GET OUT OF MEEEEEE!!!!” The boy shouted to the heavens with great anger and pain. Red, ghostly energy swirled around him as he rose inches from the ground. Suddenly, the black creature shot out of his chest right back to the person it originated from. The boys eyes were full of anger and tears, and looking at them closer revealed that they were blood-shot red. As the man gave him one last look of terror, he gave out a whistle; suddenly, his bike came through and he drove off into the distance. The boy merely watched him flee with terror and gave a sinister laugh. He would get his revenge once and for all.



This is my newest fanfic, as u may have noticed. Anyway, I'm starting to think up of couple pics of Emily and Mike soon, err… as soon as I figure out the image for Emily.


Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kratosgirl14 on April 15, 2006, 9:14:53 AM

Kratosgirl14 on
Kratosgirl14really sweet! all of this is capurted well! *favs!!

DarkDP on March 30, 2006, 8:03:57 AM

DarkDP on
DarkDPThis is sweet!! you are such a great writer...so much pain and emotion from the boy....the way you describe events....really nice! Excellent work!

theonenamezander on March 30, 2006, 7:55:30 AM

theonenamezander on
theonenamezanderway cool i like. are u going to make anouther chapter

Ramuk on March 28, 2006, 8:57:53 AM

Ramuk on
RamukAwsome! I cant wait for the next chapter. I really like it! Keep up the good work!