Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Clockworks Warning

2 years ago in Ammiity Ville, Mike Robin was cursed with ghostly abilities in a fatal accident that changed his life forever. 2 years later, He's back for revenge, and he's not letting anyone in his way!

Chapter 2 - Clockworks Warning

Chapter 2 - Clockworks Warning


“So this child can bring an end to humanity?” asked Clockwork in his usually cool voice. “Well what do you suppose you are going to do about it?” asked Observer 1(I'm calling them that because they don't really have names). Clockwork rose to his time screen and took a closer look as he changed from adult to elder. “So let me get this straight; the ghost Johnny 13 comes along and murders his family, now he's a shadow ghost?” Both observers shuddered at mention of shadow ghost. “Precisely” said Observer 2 uneasily. Clockwork couldn't even believe what he was saying; it sounded to farfetched to him. “The boy looks more like that Daniel child, are you sure he's a shadow ghost?”

“Shadow ghost are fueled by anger, hatred, negative emotions. They absorb shadows for energy like a sponge, the boy fits right in.” Clockwork floated around the room to think, the Observers merely stared at him as they watched him formulate a plan. While he floated, he changed from elder to infant. Finally, after several minutes, he waved his staff and the picture on his screen changed. The image of a boy, not much older than Danny, was laughing as dark streams headed towards him. Clockwork gave a big sigh and turned away as the image on his screen went blank. “Do you have a plan of action?” asked Observer 2. “There is hope, since I cannot interfere with the present, I must find someone else.” He paused for a moment and finally said, “and that someone is Danny Phantom.” The Observers looked at each other in disbelief. “A mere ghost child doesn't even stand a chance against a shadow ghost!” yelled Observer 1. “How is he supposed to stop that!” continued Observer 2 as he pointed to the image that has recently reappeared. “Of course, the boy will not be able to stop him with his fists. Although, there IS a way he can be able to stop him. We'll just have to hope he can figure it out.”

Meanwhile, back at Casper High, Danny was in the computer room looking up pictures for a report that's due in 2 weeks. He looked up as he saw Sam and Tucker walk through the door. “Hey Danny, what're you doing.” Danny turned his focus back to the computer screen and said, “Well, I was looking for some pics of the famous authors Mr. Lancer wanted, but when I went on a search engine, I saw this cool site for fan art. Did you know there's this guy called DarkDP, and he draws-” Suddenly, Danny was interrupted by a familiar voice that said, “Time Up!” Everything was still, and no one had noticed the specter that formed in the center of the room. Clockwork put one of his medallions on Danny, and he gasped for air as he noticed that time was frozen. “Daniel, I have a task for you, It's about a boy.” Danny was paying close attention to what Clockwork had to say. “A child, much like yourself, is enrolling in Casper High.” Clockwork paused as he changed from infant back to elder, “and is a threat to all life as we know it. His name is Mike Robin, and he is part ghost as well.” Danny just stared at him, how could someone part ghost end humanity? “I've faced all kinds of ghost, I'm sure he's no big deal.” At least, that's what Danny wanted to believe. Clockwork was the master of time, how is he supposed to be wrong? Clockwork gave a big sigh, and as he did, he changed from elder to adult. “I'm sorry Danny, but as far as ordinary goes, this child is no ordinary ghost boy. This boy has the power of shadows, which we call shadow ghosts. They are the most feared ghosts in all of the universe, and master all that is darkness.”

“Well how am I supposed to stop him, and why me?” asked Danny. Clockwork changed from human to infant and replied by saying, “I chose you, because you are the only one I can count on in this dimension, and I am unable to tamper with the present any longer after the incident with your future self. I feel there is a way only you can stop the boy no ghost can do. I must be taking my leave now, I have meddled in this time to long, but there is one thing important to remember. Shadow ghosts are fueled by negative emotions, I hope you will use the knowledge well.” Danny shook his head in agreement as Clockwork yelled “Time In!” Seconds later, Clockwork was gone, and Danny was surrounded by his friends who were watching him on the computer. “So what does DarkDP do?” asked Sam(XD, wouldn't you like to know). “Errr….” Danny was suddenly cut off by the bell, and it was now time to head over to English.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kratosgirl14 on April 15, 2006, 9:16:01 AM

Kratosgirl14 on
Kratosgirl14great job again...sweet!

Ramuk on April 2, 2006, 11:21:21 PM

Ramuk on
RamukLOL, Dark got a cameo LOL. And Awsome chapter BTW. Great writting. Well, Im off to the 3rd.

DarkDP on March 30, 2006, 8:08:39 AM

DarkDP on
DarkDPawesome!! i love the cameo...Sam would freak if she saw...hehe

You really got Clockwork down pat! Nice! Can't wait for more excelent work! XD