Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Mike Robin

2 years ago in Ammiity Ville, Mike Robin was cursed with ghostly abilities in a fatal accident that changed his life forever. 2 years later, He's back for revenge, and he's not letting anyone in his way!

Chapter 3 - Mike Robin

Chapter 3 - Mike Robin


“Well, it's time to go to English Class. Are you ready Danny?” Danny was lost in thought. The end of humanity… “Danny!” yelled Sam. “What? Oh, right, you guys go on a head, I'll catch up.” Sam and Tucker honored his friend's wishes and were already out the door. Danny merely stared at the medallion remaining on his chest. Surely Clockwork would have taken the medallion back, but it seemed to Danny that he may need it again. “Danny, are you in here?” called out Jazz. She walked into the room to find her little brother sitting in the computer room. “Danny, it's time to go, you have a schedule to keep remember. What are you looking at?” asked Jazz as she walked over to Danny. Jazz didn't know about Clockwork, and it was best to keep it that way so he quickly stuffed the medallion in his pocket. “Nothing! Nothing at all!” He tried to hide the medallion but it was too large to fit in his pocket. “This site, what are you looking at…and who's DarkDP?!” Danny gave a huge sigh of relief and ushered her sister out of the computer room.

10 minutes later, Danny was already in class, doing his school work. It was then that Mr. Lancer had something important to say, “Settle down children. Dash, put the spitballs away.” Dash quickly hid the straw he held that was directed towards Danny. “I have a new student with me today. His name is Mike Robin and I hope you will all give him the respect you would give me.” Danny gave out a chuckle; he thought if he gave the new kid the respect he gave Mr. Lancer, he wouldn't be too happy. Suddenly, the name rang a bell in Danny's head. This was it, the child to end humanity was here! “Come on in, Michael!” yelled out Mr. Lancer from across the room. Apparently, Mike was waiting outside the doorway. The door immediately flew open as a 14 year-old boy walked in. He had brown hair that went down to his eyebrows and blue eyes. He was wearing a mark on his chest that was branded MS, and dark black pants that seemed to have headphone wires that came from the pockets to his ears. What Danny found odd about him, was that he was casting two shadows. His ghost sense was going off like crazy as Mike looked around the room, it seemed to Danny that he was an average guy, yet he wouldn't let his guard down. He took a seat right next to Dash and Mr. Lancer continued his work.

“Hey new kid, where do you live?” asked Dash in a menacing voice. “I don't live around here…” he replied. He was very quiet throughout the whole lesson, yet Danny never took his eyes off him. After 30 minutes of staring at the new kid, the bell finally rang, and it was time for lunch. Everyone left the class immediately, except for Mike and Danny. Finally, Mike walked up and left the classroom, but when he tried to leave, Dash was in his way. “Where do you think you're going new kid? It's a rule here at Casper High for a all new kids to carry my books!” Dash dropped his books into Mike's arms and walked off. He kept on walking until he heard a thud from behind. He turned around to find Mike, glaring at him with red eyes while the books lay on the ground, motionless. “You're asking for trouble kid!” yelled Dash. He took several loud steps toward Mike until Danny rushed towards him. As much as Danny wanted to see Dash hurt, he had to do something. He landed himself directly in Dash's way and said, “Uhh, Dash? I don't think you ought to be doing that.”

“Don't get in my way, Fenton, or you're next!” he pushed Danny aside and continued his way towards Mike. They were now face-to-face glaring at each other. “I'm gonna show you how Casper High deals with nerds like you!! Right after lunch, your mine!” Dash walked off to the cafeteria, but Mike continued to glare at him as he walked off. Danny took one last look of concern at Mike and walked off as well. “So he took on Dash?” asked Tucker as he, Danny, and Sam walked out the door to the lunch tables. “He's about to, but my main concern is for Dash.” Danny looked at his friends to see a puzzled look on both their faces. “Look guys, I don't know how to tell you this, but that new kid is a ghost.” Now a look of great disbelief struck their faces; Danny could tell his friends thought he was crazy. “Danny, there's something I'm hiding too. I'm not really human, I'm a robot!” Tucker broke into instant laughter as Danny and Sam merely glared at him. “I'm serious you guys! That ghost Clockwork warned me about him, we really need be careful.” Tucker stopped laugh after a few minutes and Sam still had a look of disbelief on her face. “But he's so quiet and out of the way, are you sure about this Danny?” Danny shook his head, and Tucker finally settled down. The trio was about to sit down for lunch until they heard the voice of Dash behind the building. “You guys stay here! I'm going ghost!” Danny an behind the tree on one side and Danny Phantom flew off from to the back of the building on the other. When he finally got there, he found Dash, lying on the ground passed out. “Dash are you okay!” yelled Danny. He started to shake him and soon, Dash's eyes opened and were full of fear. “It's you…that new kid…” Dash lay there motionless and passed out once more. Danny stood Dash up, but when he lifted him, he noticed that Dash was not casting a shadow…

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DarkDP on May 8, 2006, 4:01:03 PM

DarkDP on
DarkDPsweet! love the mention of my work :D

fantastic chapter!

Kratosgirl14 on April 15, 2006, 9:17:21 AM

Kratosgirl14 on
Kratosgirl14Great job on this one! :)

Ramuk on April 2, 2006, 11:25:20 PM

Ramuk on
RamukAwsome chapter as well!!! Keep up the good work. Oh and if you ever have the time. Check out my stories as well.

theonenamezander on April 2, 2006, 11:10:09 AM

theonenamezander on
theonenamezandercool dude. thanks this one is awsome. XD. realy good.