Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - A Nightmare Come True

2 years ago in Ammiity Ville, Mike Robin was cursed with ghostly abilities in a fatal accident that changed his life forever. 2 years later, He's back for revenge, and he's not letting anyone in his way!

Chapter 5 - A Nightmare Come True

Chapter 5 - A Nightmare Come True
tarted to glow, and a beam of purple light shot towards the ground. The end of the beam started to shape into some sort of circle, and then dissapear. In it’s place, was a vortex of the sorts Danny had never seen before. “Where are we going?” asked Danny, afraid of what lied ahead. Clockwork stepped forward and grabbed Danny by the hand. “We are looking into the past of Mike Specter, to find out how he came to be...we must leave now...we could be watched...” he said. Clockwork tugged lightly on Danny’s hand, pulling him in closer to the vortex. “Do not be afraid...it is too late to get cold feet now...” Danny gave a gulp and closed his eyes, lifting his left foot and dropping it into the emptiness, sending him to fall. He could feel himself in the nothingness, his limbs flailing about the deeper he got. Suddenly, he felt something coiling him, his lungs getting crushed. For a split second, he thought he couldn’t breathe, what ever wrapping around him getting tighter.
“Daniel...wake up...” the voice of Clockwork’s voice ringing in his ears. Danny opened his eyes, looking up into the twilight. He sat up and looked around him; he had never been to this part of town before. “Where are we...?” he asked, wiping the sweat from his face. Clockwork changed from adult to infant and help Danny up, turning Danny and himself invisible. “We’re in Ammity Ville two years ago...and we must not be seen.” he said, cooly. Before Danny could respond, a young boy was furiously zipping by, not looking back. “This is him, at twelve years age...” whispered Clockwork. Amazed that Danny was truely in the past, with the enemy as a twelve year old as proof, he was unable to say anything anymore. Danny continued to watch Mike storm off, until he heard an explosion from behind. Mike looked back and gaped, screaming. He ran to the house and cried his heart out, waiting for some sort of response, but the only one he got was Johnny 13 crashing through the walls and riding off. Danny watched in horror as he saw Mike trying to stop Johnny, but only failed after Johnny went intangible.
“Now you see...? Johnny robbed Mike’s family, and when he was spotted, attacked his parents, accidently setting the place on fire...” explained Clockwork. Danny, nearly dumbstruck, would have flown up to Johnny and strangled him, ending his existence once and for all. Mike looked up from crying, and could have sworn he heard someone talking; apparently he heard Clockwork’s voice. Clockwork, wary he and Danny would be discovered, grabbed Danny and flew off a couple feet away. They landed on the roof of some building, turning visible again. “I...I don’t believe...” muttered Danny, barely able to muster up any other words. Clockwork sighed, changing from infant to elder, and looked away. He wanted to say something, but couldn’t, for he was interrupted by a beam of red light shooting at him, striking him in the chest. He gave out a yelp of pain and looked up. What he saw was Mike, not the twelve year-old Mike, but the present day Mike. The cool blue eye color was replaced by a blood shot red, his brown hair in the color of white. Instead of his usual school clothes, he was wearing something different. He was dressed in a sort of cloak made of black rags and a hood. He was also wearing something extra; a pitch black cape that blew in the breeze.
His eyes had nothing but hate in them, his hand glowing red; this was not Mike, this was Specter, now. Clockwork stood up and gave a painful moan. “W-what are you doing in the past?!” he asked, his voice cracked with fear. Specter started to grit his teeth, his eyes shifting into a violent stare towards both Danny and Clockwork. “I COULD ASK YOU THE SAME THING!!!!!!!” he shouted, a clone of himself forming behind Clockwork and wrapping his arms around him, making any attempts of escape, futile. The clone’s arms started to glow red, like the energy Specter would fire from his hands. “Going intangible won’t save you...” it whispered in Clockwork’s ear, smirking. Clockwork struggled as much as he could, but there was no hope for him. “Let go of him!!” ordered Danny, his hand glowing. The clone responded by letting go one of his arms and firing a red energy at him, sending Danny flying. The real Specter flew up to Danny and grabbed him by the head, holding him up for him to see from the head down. “This is humanity’s last hope?! HA!!” Specter threw his fist towards Danny’s face, but Danny was able to catch it, gripping hard onto it.
Specter had a look that was even more frustrated than the last. “HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME, YOU WHELP!!!!!!!!!!!” He shouted, head banging Danny’s chest afterwards. Danny spit out blood towards the ground; nothing had ever struck him with such force before. He hoped the shock would send him flying again, but with Specter still holding onto his head, he stayed in place. “Don’t ever interefere with MY past!!” Specter yelled, spinning around with Danny in hand, and then letting go, launching him towards the building roof. He crashed right next to Clockwork, still trying to escape, and then half closed his eyes. Specter landed in between the two of them, he and his clone grinning. “H-how did you come to the past??” asked Clockwork, trying to breathe with the clone still holding onto his chest. He changed from elder to adult, gave a look of despair, and passed out. “Good work,” Specter said still wearing the grin on his face, “and now all I have to do is steal his shadow!” He walked closer to Clockwork, holding out his hand towards his shadow. Danny, on the vege of passing out, managed to only pass one word from his lips. “No...” he said silently, and then falling asleep. Specter turned around towards Danny and glared at him, his red eys glowing. He would have finished him off as soon as possible, but had plans for Danny.
“I can’t just leave you here in the past, then when you came two, you’d just travel to the moment when I returned...so I guess I’ll take you with me...” he whispered as cool as Clockwork’s voice into Danny’s ear. Soon his cool whisper became violent and loud. “Just remember this,” he spat, “I spared you.” He grabbed Danny and Clockwork by the head and flew towards any random shadow. His whole body was being engulfed by the darkness, as well as Danny and Clockwork. Though the darkness started to swirl around him, he did not decided to turn back, but only go deeper and deeper. An opening was seen up ahead, and he flew towards it as fast as he could. When he passed through it, he ended up at an empty void, only filled with thousands and thousands of openings showing the scene of where it was happening. There were countless openings, rips, and doors, one for every moment that passed by in the past or present, but all he needed, was the one door that lead to Casper High, ten minutes after he finished off Dash. To the right, he could see Sam and Tucker’s shadow, heading back in from lunch. He held up Danny one last time and grinned widely. “Ready to know how it really felt for me; to loose everything I ever cared about...?”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment