Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - New to Casper High

Requested by my friend Kratosgirl14. Sam Masters is the new student that moved in from Wisconsin. After transfering to Casper High, weird things start to happen to her, and it even starts affects Danny!

Chapter 1 - New to Casper High

Chapter 1 - New to Casper High


"Wake up Samantha; you're going to be late for school!" Sam sat up from bed and wiped the sleep from her dark, brown eyes. "Alright. Alright!" she called back, stretching her arms and yawning. She left the bed and turned on the shower, waiting for the cold water to cool into a warmer temperature. She entered the shower, washing out her brown hair and lathering her body with soap. The door started knocking a followed up with her father's voice. "Samantha, breakfast is on the table! Hurry up and eat so I can drive you to school!" She rinsed her hair out and gave a sigh. "Can I please stay home with you, Dad? And stop calling me Samantha!" she yelled. "I'm afraid not, Samantha! You're a Masters, and a Masters needs a good education!" Sam turned off the shower and grabbed the towel on the counter, wrapping it around her body. If only they stayed in Wisconsin, but instead they moved to a simple house in Amity Ville. Her father didn't even explain why they left, but all he did say was that "he wanted to see a few friends”. She heard steps heading down stairs as she exited the bathroom and headed back to her room, trailing wet foot prints behind. She laid out her clothes and dried herself with her towel, and after several minutes, she finally got dressed. "Hey, Dad! What's for breakfast?" she asked, placing her hand on the door. "A big, heaping, pile of cheese there, dont'cha know?" called back a familiar voice that did not belong to Sam's father. She turned around and saw the Dairy King ghost, floating in the middle of her room. "Oh hey...how long did you stay in the room?" she asked uneasily. The Dairy King smiled and gave out a few chuckles. "Well, I made sure to wait 'till you were done changing, dont'cha know? I didn't want to be rude." Sam gave a huge sigh of relief and turned the doorknob, opening her bedroom door and walking down the stairs. "Try the Parmesan! It's dairy fresh!"

Ignoring his call, Sam continued her descent downstairs and entered the kitchen, her father waiting for her as he drank his coffee. "Who were you talking to?" he asked bitterly after taking a sip from his cup. "Oh, it was no one." She replied, picking up a piece of french toast. Of course, she lied. In fact, Sam met the Dairy King the first day she was adopted by Vlad Masters. She never did like lieing to her new father, but she's been so alone lately, she needed a friend, even if that certain friend was a ghost. The day she had to move to Amity Ville, she was so upset leaving her only friend she had behind. It wasn't easy for him to leave his haunting spot, but seeing her miserable wasn't worth it, and he secretly stayed with her all this time. In time, he learned to like it in the new house. "Well, hurry up and get in the car! You're almost going to be late!" She finished her piece of french toast, and quickly guzzled down a glass of milk. "Are you quite finished?" Sam wiped the milk moustache away from her hand and nodded. "Well then let's go." Vlad got up, opening the door for her daughter, and entering it himself.

"Here we are!" he said, pulling up to the sidewalk. "Are you ready for your first day at public school?" he asked, facing her daughter and smiling. Sam remained silent as she did the whole car ride. "It'll be okay..." he said sympathetically. Sam looked out the window, seeing all of the other teens having fun with all your friends. "Well, the only thing is that it would be best not to reveal your last name...or reveal where you the location of our home." he added, facing back to the steering wheel, getting ready to drive off. "Why not?" she asked as she put her head down. All she wanted was to make friends, how was she supposed to do it by shutting herself away from the others. "Well, it's just..." The bell rang and all of the kids on the grounds started for the doors. "That's the bell! Have a good first day at school!" he said, placing his hands firmly around the steering wheel. Sam exited the car and looked around to see all of the strange faces pass by. It was going to be a rough at the new school...possibly a rough school year.


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

superherolover77 on December 6, 2006, 4:38:50 AM

superherolover77 on
superherolover77i love it!
whats vlad up to?

Kratosgirl14 on April 17, 2006, 7:43:49 AM

Kratosgirl14 on
Kratosgirl14Wow! Awesome fic! really really awesome! This is getting good! You have me down pretty good so far! Awesome! I can't wait to see what happens! this is a great start! THANK YOU! XD *favs a zillion times* ^___^