Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Starting the School Year

Requested by my friend Kratosgirl14. Sam Masters is the new student that moved in from Wisconsin. After transfering to Casper High, weird things start to happen to her, and it even starts affects Danny!

Chapter 2 - Starting the School Year

Chapter 2 - Starting the School Year


She walked on into through the door. Everything was quiet, considering the bell had rung and everyone must have already made it to class. Sam walked through the halls, looking for a place to go. She finally found the office, to find the secretary, typing on her computer. The secretary looked up and opened her file cabinent. “You must be the new student, Sam Masters. Well, here's your schedule.” She said, returning to her computer screen. She handed Sam a piece of paper, and continued typing. Sam walked out the door, heading for the first class she had on the list, Math. She suddenly tripped and fell hard on her chin. She turned around to see a young girl with black hair, and green eyes, her foot out behind her. “Oops! Sorry, new kid!” she said, grinning cheaply.



The girl walked off with her blonde friend, laughing. “Don't ,mind her…she's just like the number of feet she has, she's two feet deep (shallow joke).” Another girl, the same age as the one who tripped her, held out her hand. Sam grabbed it, the girl helping her up. The girl had short black hair and dark blue eyes; they almost seemed purple. “My name is Sam, what's yours?” she said, walking along with her to Math. “My name is Sam too.” She said, uneasily; she could tell this was going to get confusing. “So, are you heading to Math too?” she asked. The girl nodded opened the door to the class room. “Ah, here she is. Class, I would like to introduce you to Sam, our newest student.” Said the teacher. She walked into the class and took a seat behind a boy with black hair, everyone starring at her. The boy turned around and smiled. “Hi, my name is Danny.” He said, ignoring the whispers around the room. “My name is Sam…” she said, looking around the room to see strange looks.



“Wow, that's the same name as my friend!” he said. Suddenly, Sam remembered the black haired girl she met in the halls. She turned around and saw the other black haired girl that tripped her. “That's Paulina…” said Danny, his eyes eating Paulina up like candy. “She was rotten to me in the halls…” said Sam, bitterly. Danny ignoring what she said, continued to stare at Paulina lovingly. “Hey, maybe if you became her friend, you could help me get close.” Sam rolled her eyes, while the other Sam across the room was glaring at Paulina. `Oh boy,' she thought, `this kid's obsessed!' The teacher started handing out novels, giving each student a book. Each book was old, the spine was bent, the covers were wrinkled, and it was for certain that most of the books had missing pages. “How are we supposed to read these?” asked Sam, making sure she didn't even touch it, afraid it could fall to pieces. “Without having to wipe the dust from the pages…? Impossible.” Said Danny, mockingly. Sam started giggling and realized that maybe the school year wouldn't have to be so bad…

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kratosgirl14 on April 21, 2006, 5:55:56 AM

Kratosgirl14 on
Kratosgirl14ooo i loved this chapter! XD It's getting even more good now! LOL confusing Sam-ness! the detail was great too! wheee!!