Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Story and Character Info

I story about a girl, Angelalie and a new guy she met, Jakaspher and a horrible secert she descovers about him. What will happen? And what is the horrible, yet intrugingly deadly secert? Read and find out.

Chapter 1 - Story and Character Info

Chapter 1 - Story and Character Info

A story about an 'average' teenage girl who finds a terribly bad secert about a new class mate.

Angelalie(Prounced An-Gell- Lay-Nickname: Angel): A 16 year old girl. She has an attitude somtimes. She is not bad, but not good either. A very sporty and strong girl. Only Zeke calls her Angel.

Appearance: Long, waist length black hair with crimson red highlights. Her hair was originally blomd but she dyed it. She has big dark brown eyes that are nearly black. She is average height, slim with perefect curves. She often has a black and red manicure, black with red tips that represent her favortie colors.

 

Zeke: Angelalie's best friend. He drives her to school and if not for her, he would often skip school. He is a sweet and calm guy, but if you diss him or Angelalie he will tick and beat the living s**t out of you. He is the most popular-un popular kid in the school-along with Angelalie.

Appearance: He has long-ish brown hair with red highlights(he and Angelalie did each others hair) with hazel eyes that are mosly a sky- almost clear blue. He is very tan from skate boarding and jogging in the sun.  He is very tall and muscular.

 

 

Kattie(Nickname: Kat): She used to be a preppy cheerleader but she got tired of being somone she was not. She is very kind to everyone. She, if Angelalie belived in it, would be Angelalie's second best friend.

Appearance: Shoulder length blond hair with blue highlights. She has pretty sky blue eyes and tan skin. She tans naturally, though she isn't a prep (any longer, though she was only pretending). She is a few inches shorter than others her age and very slim.

 

Jamsmine(Prounced Jaz-Mean-Nickname: Jays):She has an upbeat firey- rebel attitude, she is Angelalie good friend, though she somtimes gets jealous that Zeke likes her. She obviously crushes on Zeke. She also gets angry that Angelalie can't tell he likes her and somtimes has random angry out bursts. But other than that they are great friends and they mostly listen/buy music together. She is emo-ish but she doesn't belive in labels and she doesn't cut herself.

Apperance: Waist length blach hair with silver tips and silver bangs that go right to the bottom of the bags under her eyes. She is the only one in the group with pale skin. She has purple eyes and an averge body and weight

 

New Guy:  Name and info about him not yet known.

Appearance: Long-ish black hair with electric green eyes. Tall, slim and muscular. And very pale with purple bags under his eyes.

**********************************************************************************

Stay tuned. I will update soon! Tell me what you think of the characters.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luckylace222 on July 31, 2007, 3:08:32 AM

luckylace222 on
luckylace222:D Cool!