Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Second Chapter That is Really the First

I story about a girl, Angelalie and a new guy she met, Jakaspher and a horrible secert she descovers about him. What will happen? And what is the horrible, yet intrugingly deadly secert? Read and find out.

Chapter 2 - The Second Chapter That is Really the First

Chapter 2 - The Second Chapter That is Really the First

"Hey! Angelalie wake up, Zeke is here!" Yelled Angelalie's big brother, who dropped out of school, flickering on the lights, which he knew she hated.

She threw her black and crimson velvet pillow at him. Then realising what he said.

"Zeke is here. Sh!t! Why didn't you wake me up sooner!?"

"Aww, is litlle Ang scarred her boyfriend will see you looking like crap" He said.

"Shut up Daviel, you jerk!" She yelled laughing.

She then got out of bed and got dressed in a black and red( almost her whole wardrobe consists on black and red clothing) baggy Atreyu Tee and tight black jeans and checkered black and red sneakers. She put on her daily supply of black mascara on the top lashes and white on the bottom, black eyeliner, some lip gloss, whatever color she was in the mood for, and purple, blue, or silver eyeshadow, of which she picked silver today. Then she ate a bannana quickly and went back to the bathroom to urinate and brush her teeth. Then, as she heard a honking of a horn, she yelled bye to Daviel and ran out the door.

"What the hell took you so long!?" Zeke laughed askingly as he started to drive off.

"Davvy didn't wake me up early enough." Angelalie anwsered.

"He probably just got up himself."

"Yeah, by the looks of him, he probably did."

"So where are your parents now?" Zeke asked.

Angelalie's parents are very buisness type people.And they are very rich. They both work as Judge and lawyer and they travel for their cases. Angelalie loves her big brother very much and he has been like a father to her.He is five years older than her and the main reason he stays there, besides the fact he gets free food and shelter, is that his little sister will have someone to take care of her and give her company.

"Aw, I dunno. I don't pay much attention anymore." Angelalie stated secretly saddended by her parents current absence.

They finally pulled up to the school and started to park but the dumb jocks and blond whores pulled in and stole his spot. Zeke hates how the preps and jocks think they are better than everyone else and he started to get angry. Then he parked right next to them.Getting out of the car, Angelalie tried to get Zeke to cool down when the coolest jock and cheearleader, Anmber, made matters worse.

"Hey, if it isn't Stupid skater scum and the flipping freak." Said Kevin.

"Why don't you shut the hell up and skip school today and screw Amber right now. She is already known as a ho through out the school.

"You shut up! And why did you drag Amber into this."

"Why did you drag Angelalie into this!?" Zeke yelled.

"Because she is a freak" He said.

"You got that right" Amber laughed flipping her fake blond hair.

"And Amber is a F**king whore who will do any guy for... Free!"

"What did you say!?" I yelled to Amber, because I just realized she called me a freak which I didn't notice until then because I was desperatly waiting for Zeke to punch Kevin.

So, I got tired of waiting, so.... I punched Amber.

"Oww"

"Hey, your freak just punched Amber" Kevin defensivly yelled.

Then Zeke punched Kevin. So, to round this up, both Amber and Kevin were on the floor wimpering like babies.

"I guess they're all talk" Zeke pointed out, now cooled down.

Then we realized that everyone in the school was crowded around and were staring in amazment that someone had the guts to punch Kevin, let alone beat him. Then came the teacher aids. Oh, great.

"So much for basking in your glory, huh, Ze?"

"Wow! Go Angelalie and Zeke! I always wanted to do that, even when I was on the cheersquad!" Kattie shouted in amazement.

"Cool" Stated Jasmine.

"You two!"

"Oh sh!t!" Zeke mumbled under his breath, obvouisly loud enough for Mrs. Kurk to hear.

"You two detention, one week, except you Zeke, that is one extra for foul language." She nagged.

"Aw, come on, I'm not two years old. Cut me some slack." Zeke complained.

"You wanna make it three?"

"Grr..."

"Now get to class everyone!"

Class flew by. Well, maybe because I was sleeping the whole time. Great, not it is detention time. Wonderful!

"Hey my sexy Angel" Zeke said kiddingly as he leaned against the wall waiting for me.

"Hey, Zekey-wekey. Aren't we gonna have FUN! Not."

"Yeah, really. Us and our bad tempers."

"Yah and FOUL language." Angelalie said mocking Mrs.Foul.

"Haha" They laughed in choir as they walked to detention.

"Hello, my darling" A strange boy said bowing, just as they reached the door.

"What the flip!!??" Angelalie yelled.

"Who the hell is this Angel."

"I have no clue wh.." Angelalie started but was cut off by the mysterious stranger.

"I am Jakaspher. Jake for short." He said.

"Ok...?"

"And you are my long lost treasure."

"WHAT!!??" Angelalie and Zeke yelled in unison.

"Marie. I have been looking for you."

Who the hell is Marie, I thought.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Is it good so far. If so tell me. Stay tunned!

 

 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KiatheKali on August 1, 2007, 2:59:27 AM

KiatheKali on
KiatheKaliI LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...

...

...

T.T Is the next chapter coming out today..?

InuNaruFable2 on July 30, 2007, 5:37:38 PM

InuNaruFable2 on
InuNaruFable2Oh and by the way, the teachers name is Mrs. KURK. I just put Foul there because she hates foul language and always catches Zeke saying it, and he is nearly the only person she catches swearing.